Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
New Podcast and Book Information
Jump to new posts 011 How People Get Involved with a Psychopath Pa by Daniel @ Yesterday at 05:13 PM

Psychopath in Your Life -Podcast Show Notes- Episode 011 iTunes Google Play RSS YouTube Summary: In Episode 011, Dianne helps us explore how psychopaths gather information from their victims. When someone takes an interest in your life and in
Jump to new posts We are being heard.. by Dianne E. @ 06/25/17 10:57 AM

The entire goal of the new podcast is to keep the conversation going about Psychopaths. The show has ranked #26 on the iTunes chart. Hopefully, this will also help get the word out that our forum is still here and open for support. Over the last
Psychopath In The Family
Jump to new posts Re: My Psychopath sister married a worse psychopath by DadofRad @ 06/25/17 08:55 AM

Thank you for your support. It has been somewhat horrible for last 5-8 years and before that very difficult. Here are a couple of thoughts I had lately about psychopaths: As I was thinking about movies and media, it dawned on me that most of the
Jump to new posts Re: Motivational Merchandise by Dianne E. @ 06/23/17 10:34 AM

Hi DadofRad, I really appreciate the question. I have been a bit out of it these last couple of weeks. I hope I did a better job of explaining my thinking. I didn't want to have shirts and have all of them using the word psychopath. A lot of peop