Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#12756 - 03/04/12 01:05 PM Re: General Discussion - Part TWO [Re: Mug42Long]
Dianne E. Offline

Administrator

Loc: United States
Hi welcome to our community. It sounds like quite a revelation. I know sometimes we can be right next to someone and take a long time to figure out who is the one with the problem. If you would like to discuss this more, would be glad to open a discussion thread.

Di

#12876 - 03/21/12 03:43 PM Re: General Discussion - Part TWO [Re: Dianne E.]
GF of ppaths Father Offline

I love this general discussion area.

This is something that my counselor said to me that I can't forget about

"there is a theory that when a psychopath dies they just zip right back to live another life", while the rest of us hang out and learn neat things until we decide to come back to Earth or go to heaven. I'm sure I was looking at her like she had two heads.

So then I have these questions, if the Psychopath comes back to inhabit another body will they still be a Psychopath or will they now be a normal person. I understand there is actually something wrong with their brains and this is why they don't have empathy or see other people as more than mere objects. So the new body will have a different brain and the psychopathy will be over. Or is the Psychopath some evil force connected to their soul so the new brain will be destroyed to suit the Psychopath. I believe your soul starts out with the body pretty early in the womb, not at birth.

I am still on the fence about whether I believe in multiple lives. I have met a few people who had experiences only explained by past lives so sometimes I think it might be true. Then again I was raised Baptist so sometimes think the Heaven/Hell concept must be true.

Then this makes me think about the death penalty. It doesn't exist where I live. If it did, wouldn't holding an incarcerated Psychopath in prison until it dies be better than putting it to death so it can just be reborn in another body and free to terrorize society again? (if the Psychopath is always a Psychopath) Maybe there is always a constant number of Psychopaths on the Earth?

#12918 - 03/23/12 10:06 PM Re: General Discussion - Part TWO [Re: GF of ppaths Father]
skybluepaint Offline

Interesting thing your counselor said! It brought a good dose of humor to my day thinking how Texas is the number one death penalty state and that perhaps, after some psychopath was put to death, his soul just zipped into the body of a newborn George W.
Apologies to W. fans, but I just couldn't help but think it.

#12950 - 03/26/12 06:11 PM Re: General Discussion - Part TWO [Re: blueheron]
LoveUnrequited Offline

Originally Posted By: blueheron
Hello, I'm still here, but haven't been quite as talkative. That's because I found an online group for daughters of narcissistic mothers, and am dealing with some of that as well. It's just as nice a group as this one, and I feel blessed.

I figured as long as so much mud has been stirred up in my life recently, might as well jump in and make use of the opportunity. crazy

Knowledge is power!

Hugs from blue heron

Hi Blue Heron,
I am new here.

I too found the online group daughters of narcissistic mothers. Great support to a point. I am not allowed to share anything about my father and what he did. Now I have to compartmentalize my abuse into four different forums. frown

#12951 - 03/26/12 06:46 PM Psychopathic Father [Re: Dianne E.]
LoveUnrequited Offline

Hi Everyone,
I am new to the forum. I searched for this forum for about six months. Someone on another forum told me this forum existed. Just yesterday I found it.

My father was a psychopath.

Edited by LoveUnrequited (03/28/12 03:01 AM)

#12954 - 03/26/12 09:16 PM Re: Psychopathic Father [Re: LoveUnrequited]
Dianne E. Offline

Administrator

Hi LoveUnrequited, Welcome to our community. I want to be clear based on your notice of graphic material. I think if you take the time and have read some of the other members post you will see the tone of the forum. We get it no one has to thump us on the head with the graphic details but to support you as a new community member.

If you feel the need to post a warning then perhaps you would be able to find a way to tell your story in a manner that our community members would be comfortable with.

Di

#12955 - 03/26/12 09:46 PM Re: Psychopathic Father [Re: Dianne E.]
LoveUnrequited Offline

Originally Posted By: Dianne E.
Hi LoveUnrequited, Welcome to our community. I want to be clear based on your notice of graphic material. I think if you take the time and have read some of the other members post you will see the tone of the forum. We get it no one has to thump us on the head with the graphic details but to support you as a new community member.

If you feel the need to post a warning then perhaps you would be able to find a way to tell your story in a manner that our community members would be comfortable with.

Di

My story shall stay on another forum I found and the blog and book I am writing.

#13516 - 06/27/12 03:07 PM Re: General Discussion - Part TWO [Re: Dianne E.]
Little_Deb Offline

It is very hard for me to believe that my 35 year old son is a Psychopath or a psychopath. What would be the difference? What little research that I have done pretty much says that they are about the same. I looked at the questions during my research and as I answered them in my mind about my son, my hairs raise up on my arms.

#13519 - 06/28/12 08:21 AM Re: General Discussion - Part TWO [Re: Little_Deb]
Dianne E. Offline

Administrator

Hi Lil Deb, welcome to our community. If you would like to tell your story there is a discussion with parents who had a Psychopath for a son. How the software works is if you post on this thread it will move it up to the top.

My Life with a Psychopath Son

#13918 - 10/04/12 04:08 PM Re: General Discussion - Part TWO [Re: Dianne E.]
watersedge Offline

Hi , i`m very new here today and not sure what i am doing. Thankyou for listening. I`m not very good with the computer and hope I shall be able to find you all again. thankyouI feel I am breaking down, i have dealt with this since a child and can`t take much more. However, reading what you shared about your mother is giving me the chills but also strength and i thankyou.. I have been tormented for years thinking i was alone by an entire family of psychotics and in-laws too and many others. I am the good person of the bunch. My dad was too but was killed in a car accident and i have been cast into abis ever since and even before, but he tried to protect me somewhat, he did what he could. I am barely hanging on and want it to stop. They are so sick and i can`t stand it for another minute. They have affected everything in my life even from a distance. They blame everything on me always have, everything they do they use me for a scape goat, tell everyone that it is me instead of them. Anyone that hasbeen important to me they have turned them against me.They are criminal and sickining, greedy and repulsive.. I am ashamed and alone because of them. It is too much to explain , honestly what i have been through it`s amazing i am still here. It has taken a toll on my health, in ever facet of my life they have ruined or close, for a long time I didn`t know what it was and blamed myself. I am the youngest child.They have been trying to dispose of me for years.I know some of you may relate to that, it is hard to write it down.I have just recently figured this out and it is devestaing to think they havegotten away with all of this for years.

i`ve always wanted aceptance from these people and have never recieved anything but abuse. I am trying to salvage a relationship with my mother but she will always go with the stories she has created and stick with the others she told me so. She was the master, now to old to do it full force anymore but is a parrot for my brothers lies and deceptions and she goes along with it knowingly, even though they have abused her all along as well. She isn`t strong enough, she`s dmamged, weak and to ill to admit she`s made mistakes, she is very vain and she would die of embarrasment and everyone would see really what the true picture is ofthe torment i endured and was used as a pon for years. It`s so sad and unbelievanble. They robbed me off a decent life and have blamed me for it as they sit on the hill i their big house abusing everyone they can, no one is safe with them around. They are the devil in sheeps clothing...

I must go for now, thankyou for letting me vent. I will try to figure the site out as best I can so I can return.I can`t believe there are other survivors like me......you are all angels.....and I thankyou. I`m not sure if I`m supposed to leave an e-mail address on here please let me know....I am holding a branch out for help.... and advise...I hid this for years with most people, didn`t know what was happening,out of embarrasment. Also when i did try to tell, everyone thought i was crazy it`s that bad.

Bye for now and try to take good care of number one that is what i am trying to do....it`s almost impossibl eexcept for the option of zero contact. I am now trying to protect the il abuser- my mom from herself and the other abusers, they just want what she has, as they are slowly killing her off and she has aloud it...and asked me to make sure nobody mistreats her....if this isn`t major denial i don`t know what it is and they are after me again as well......I have used most of my coping skills up at this time..

Take care god bless. Please excuse if i jumped all over, i didn`t proof read this.

foot note:When i was a child i used to run away from home alot, now I finally know why..I knew i was a good person and something was very wrong and it wasn`t me. Soo many emotions i feel.

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

Moderator:  Dianne E.