Page 10 of 11 < 1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 >
Topic Options
#15932 - 08/18/13 01:00 PM Re: The Eyes and tears of a Psychopath [Re: xela007]
Dianne E. Offline

Administrator

Loc: United States
I think it is a matter of opinion, many have commented that looking at pictures helped them to see the eyes as they were.

Di

#15933 - 08/18/13 01:04 PM Re: The Eyes and tears of a Psychopath [Re: Dianne E.]
xela007 Offline

Originally Posted By: Dianne E.
I think it is a matter of opinion, many have commented that looking at pictures helped them to see the eyes as they were.

Di

hi DI, yes think so too, some don't even have these eyes .... I've seen some on youtube with absolutely normal eyes at all times.

Edited by xela007 (08/18/13 01:05 PM)

#16310 - 04/15/14 06:03 PM Re: The Eyes and tears of a Psychopath [Re: xela007]
starburst Offline

Since I have determined that she has issues, I have gone back and looked the countless number of pictures we have taken over the years and it is so clear that she only smiles with her teeth. The eyes never move. They never squint when she smiles. The eyes stay fully engaged and focused. Granted I am not an expert on this but I have read that there is a scientific reason for this. Do I know for sure? Can't say I do, but the thing I find most crazy when I look at pictures of her in a group (say three to 10 people)and look at everyone in he picures eyes matched with their smiles and then look at her eyes.......it is downright haunting!!!

Who knows maybe one day their will be a breakthrough in this research and it will provide a "tag" so the rest of us can finally have a clue at to the monster inside and learn to avoid them because of the "scarlet letter" written all over their fake smiles and eyes.

Would be really cool if someday this could be added to the check list!!!!

rob

#16321 - 04/19/14 12:47 PM Re: The Eyes and tears of a Psychopath [Re: Dianne E.]
Simonecarmen Offline

Hi. New here. Was married to one for 8 yrs. got away. Wrote a "poem". If I may, here it is...

-------------------------------------------
Evil is a Passionate Lover

Finished with sadness,
I turn my Soul from familiar smells
And Primal comforts.
Fight the overwhelming pull
Of Habit and Time,
perfumed smoke, casual stomping
of unripened worth,
sexual awareness before awareness of sex.

Come here, child. Learn from me.
Don't lie there and barter dignity for touch,
holiness for a momentary tribute to existence.
Sanctity for seminal fluid, and obstinate callouses.

Run your mental fingers over the back of my experience.
Feel the welts. Slowly...Yes. Oh,That, that was a bad one. ..
Time has changed their appearance.
But I have changed their effect.
Dwell on the pain but briefly,
for I have high hopes for you, my child.

Be afraid of evil. It does exist.
I looked into His eyes.
Inhuman black slits.
You think I joke?!
When the eyes become coal,
there is no more pleading,
for there is no human behind the mask.
The Pain will now commence.
By what machinations?
He swirls up your body like sensuous smoke,
then materializes
with a death grip on your heart.
Evil is a passionate lover.

Stay away from the bad boys. Keep from dark corners.
Mark thy doorpost of chastity bright red.
Then, maybe, my sweet child,
this angel of death will passover.

Edited by Simonecarmen (04/19/14 12:47 PM)

#16322 - 04/19/14 12:50 PM Re: The Eyes and tears of a Psychopath [Re: starburst]
Simonecarmen Offline

I feel so sorry for you.

#16335 - 04/25/14 05:17 PM Re: The Eyes and tears of a Psychopath [Re: Dianne E.]
Nolongerblind Offline

Oh man, this is one thing that struck me early on, and its a lot like what others have described in this thread . I remember looking in her eyes and there was a feeling of space, almost hollow, like you're looking into a tunnel and cant see any light near the other end. One thing I remember coming through them was hate, when she didnt know I was looking at her hate was all there was. And I mean an evil energy that was so obvious it sent chills up my spine. I remember a few times feeling like prey when she was looking at me, I even said that to her a few times and it was shrugged off with that plastic grin... This [censored] still freaks me out when I talk about it.

As far as tears? lol.. one of the many times I tried to break up with her, and she would just drive up to lie and sweet talk her way in, I was holding my ground and refusing to give in, she lurched at me and hugged me and started crying. Almost weeping, like when you have a loved one pass away. The kind of crying that shakes you, and you cant control it. Well, it went on a little longer than was comfortable and the hug was so tight it was weird, none of it felt normal. I pushed my head back and nudged her forward ... her eyes were completely dry!.. dry as an old leaf. I was shocked! I asked her...how did you do that? you were sobbing and your face is totally dry???? Humans dont do that I said.. she had no answer, just pouted and looked down at the ground.. The water works had failed her in a major way...

#16450 - 08/21/14 04:47 PM Re: The Eyes and tears of a Psychopath [Re: Dianne E.]
Valentina Offline

My ex partner had strange eyes. At first,I mistook his look for a mysterious kind of beauty. Eventually, I realised that they were dead, empty and soulless.

#16451 - 08/23/14 02:44 PM Re: The Eyes and tears of a Psychopath [Re: Valentina]
Dianne E. Offline

Administrator

Loc: United States
Hi Valentina, welcome to our community. How long did it take you to figure out the dead effect, was it a special moment?

Di

#16454 - 08/24/14 03:09 AM Re: The Eyes and tears of a Psychopath [Re: Dianne E.]
Valentina Offline

Thank you. I think I noticed it straight away but, as a someone who knew nothing on the subject at the time, put it down to a look of of mystery. It wasn't until much later I saw it as something more sinister.

#16475 - 10/06/14 11:25 AM Re: The Eyes and tears of a Psychopath [Re: Valentina]
xela007 Offline

Sounds like Psychopath's eyes.

Page 10 of 11 < 1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 >

Moderator:  Dianne E.