Page 7 of 11 < 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 >
Topic Options
#14629 - 03/29/13 06:37 AM Re: The Eyes and tears of a Psychopath [Re: Shayna]
1962 Offline

The "Psychopath" I am married to slips into an "official" tone when he is discussing anything even remotely related to or about his business. He's used the baby talk voice and the whiney "you hurt me" voice. Speed and tone changed also.

It's wierd and obvious to me now.

My original counselor who works in an institution with the criminal psychopath says that there are many personnas these people create and use. Some can even be different in their sexuality! (I have noticed the "Psychopath" I am married to -oggling men) I have also noticed that his walk changed. The "personality" that poisoned me almost seemed to "float" across the room- he was so light on his feet! we're talking 6', 275 lbs. Explain that one!

When I asked above counselor to tell me which one was really him, he said they all were. OMG.

Edited by 1962 (03/29/13 06:40 AM)
Edit Reason: added info

#14631 - 03/29/13 07:03 AM Re: The Eyes and tears of a Psychopath [Re: 1962]
Nan Offline

You have mentioned, again and again, that the psychopath you were married to, poisoned you.

I am wondering why you are not pressing charges since this would come under the heading of attempted murder.

I do understand the reason why not from the point of view of your two boys and the closest family, but the fact that he poisoned you a little at a time, is really very, very scary.

When Mr. Who tried to kill me, I did not press charges since he lived in another country separated by a large body of water and also because I knew that I would never come near him again.

I also know that it would have been an issue of my word versus his word and he being the more convincing of the two of us (I was a mite freaked out and would not have sounded coherent) AND a sense, I see that now, of me being scared since his ticket to leave was a few days off and if the police did not take him into custody, I would have been in real danger while I slept.

How did you discover that you had been poisoned and that he was doing it? It's perfectly okay to not answer - perfectly okay. Please do not worry (((HUGS)))

Nan

#14634 - 03/29/13 01:33 PM Re: The Eyes and tears of a Psychopath [Re: Nan]
1962 Offline

Yes, Nan

I say it repeatedly to remind myself that the kind, loving man I thought I was married to for 30 years, poisoned me.

The drs. say it could have been on and off for several years beginning when I began to go back to college. I had multiple odd ailments; bladder cancer, supposed MS or another autoimmune disease,
severe anemia- each time the symptoms abated.

This last time however, I got to my GP about a week after I had been severely dosed with something- came back as arsenic poisoning. The level was high enough to trigger concern and I have taken steps about it with the authorities. This was in response to my telling him that I knew he was having affairs and that I wasn't going to tolerate it.

The scary thing is that we were supposed to be working on rebuilding our rocky relationship- this poisoning was premeditated.

Honestly, to write about it seems like someone else's story.

I have told my boys and family- they are dealing with it in their own ways but both boys continue to have relationships with their father. That's hard for me, but both support me too. Guess that it was hard for me to wrap my brain around- the MASK is a total 180 from a man who would poison his wife. Scout leader, business man, all around great guy- dark as H3LL on the inside though.

#14637 - 03/29/13 04:06 PM Re: The Eyes and tears of a Psychopath [Re: 1962]
Nan Offline

Originally Posted By: 1962

Honestly, to write about it seems like someone else's story.

Yes,1962, I am almost crying. Please write the story. You are a good writer! Now is the right time to find your own voice and through listening to your deepest self, rise to your heart where love resides.

Imagine your heart like a piece of golden amber hiding all the best of you. Find it!

Warm regards,

Nan

Edited by Nan (03/29/13 04:07 PM)

#14638 - 03/29/13 06:50 PM Re: The Eyes and tears of a Psychopath [Re: Nan]
1962 Offline

When did you first notice the cold and gray eyes - or what made you notice? Do you remember?

Nan

[/quote]

I do believe that the eyes are the windows to your soul, so often I would ask him to remove the glasses so I could judge whether he was telling the truth to me (hard to tell with gaslighting and all).

I noticed that his eyes had turned cold, not at all warm and loving as they once were. This was early on as I was just beginning to question. The first time I saw them gray it was outside and sunny. I attributed the oddity to that. As time went on, I continued to ask. Regardless of the location, inside or out, the eyes stayed that cold gray. My counselor (one that works with criminal psychopaths) said that was significant and is an indicator of a psychopath.

#14645 - 03/30/13 05:21 PM Re: The Eyes and tears of a Psychopath [Re: 1962]
galetre Offline

Thanks for the reminder, everyone. Mine has been playing games with me on FB all day & I'm so lonely I was starting to fall for it. For me, the scariest look is when he is smiling and getting great enjoyment out of my suffering, or the suffering of others. He is never so happy as when he is relating a story of one of his "friends'" misfortunes. It's sickening.

#14649 - 03/31/13 02:31 AM Re: The Eyes and tears of a Psychopath [Re: galetre]
funkyinanna Offline

galetre

I know the 'smile' you mean...I've seen it many times...always at the most inappropriate moment

#14656 - 04/01/13 05:57 AM Re: The Eyes and tears of a Psychopath [Re: funkyinanna]
Shayna Offline

Galetre, why are you still interacting with him on FB? You're only hurting yourself by doing that. frown

#14659 - 04/01/13 06:46 AM Re: The Eyes and tears of a Psychopath [Re: Shayna]
getaway Offline

I do apologise as I have not read through this entire thread but I just happened to notice a couple of posts about grey eyes.

This is something that really stood out for me once I cottoned onto there being something not quite right....& in turn he was not sure how much I knew because some past victims were getting in touch & he was concerned whether or not I had any contact with them as well..

The aggressive behaviour was getting escalated & whether this was still part of the conditioning phase or in preparation for discarding me I'm not sure, but when the interrogations happened or when I arrived home from work & I could feel 'the darkness' in the house I noticed an ashen look to his face & the eyes appeared to be grey...I told my friends about it, that his eyes 'changed'!

#14660 - 04/01/13 02:03 PM Re: The Eyes and tears of a Psychopath [Re: getaway]
1962 Offline

Yes, when I met my husband he had the most beautiful sparkly blue eyes. In the last months that we were together, he increasingly wore his sunglasses and when I looked into this eyes, they were stone cold gray- I've heard them described as repetilian ( the pupils were just slits) So cold. I don't think he knew that his eyes changed color as he readily took his glasses off for me and let me look into them. I told him I could tell whether he was telling me the truth by gazing into his eyes. They just left me stunned.

Recently, I saw him and his eyes were blue again. Mask firmly in place.

Page 7 of 11 < 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 >

Moderator:  Dianne E.