Page 9 of 11 < 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 >
Topic Options
#15621 - 07/18/13 09:55 AM Re: The Eyes and tears of a Psychopath [Re: DarthNollidge]
Dianne E. Offline

Administrator

Loc: United States
Hi Darth, welcome to our community. I am very interested in your story. Yes, we don't get many stories about Female Psychopaths, I don't think it is because there aren't as many but for a couple of other reasons which I will post later am working on a low battery.

If you don't mind I will start a new thread for you and will post what I have found at the forum where references are made about them. I would like to compile it into one section.

I have to charge my laptop so will be back later.

Di

Hi, here is the link:

Female Psychopaths

Edited by Dianne E. (07/18/13 12:17 PM)
Edit Reason: added link

#15643 - 07/18/13 12:42 PM Re: The Eyes and tears of a Psychopath [Re: Dianne E.]
DarthNollidge Offline

Cool, thanks, Dianne. I would be happy to share and hopefully help someone else who has been through something like this with a psychopathic woman. She also targets her "friends" so maybe it will help some of the women dealing with a problematic "friend."

#15648 - 07/18/13 06:13 PM Re: The Eyes and tears of a Psychopath [Re: Dianne E.]
mollyb Offline

my mom is one she has tried to ruin my lifeeeee bc i have tried to expose her she knew I was onto her she tried to convince people It was me she tried to kill me as a child bc I wouldnt shutup at my aunt's house .... I find myself doing the same thing to my dog. She will kill me i know it she uses people "" the mother that was not" thats what I will call her the police dept has recently been on my case bc they think im going crazy my mom will present herself a certain way in front of people but behind closed doorss she is a monster. She steals from me .... one time i was on the phone with my ex I had just got an std she said outloud he wouldnt want u if he knew what u had.... i said [censored] u [censored] u cunt she said I was disgusting for being sexually active and that she didnt want to look at me they will ruin u

#15650 - 07/18/13 06:18 PM Re: The Eyes and tears of a Psychopath [Re: Dianne E.]
mollyb Offline

I've been trying so survive her for years its exhausting

#15651 - 07/18/13 06:18 PM Re: The Eyes and tears of a Psychopath [Re: mollyb]
mollyb Offline

what do i do

#15652 - 07/18/13 06:22 PM Re: The Eyes and tears of a Psychopath [Re: Dianne E.]
mollyb Offline

please help me someone....

#15653 - 07/18/13 07:52 PM Re: The Eyes and tears of a Psychopath [Re: mollyb]
xela007 Offline

Originally Posted By: mollyb
please help me someone....

How Old are you?

Maybe finding your own path and leaving this "monster" play her game alone and this way you can play yours ;-)

Your own mom doing this stuff to you, incredible.

Xe

#15825 - 07/29/13 03:30 PM Re: The Eyes and tears of a Psychopath [Re: ]
crocodile Offline

This hormone is I believe cortisol - it's one of the stress hormones.

#15924 - 08/16/13 08:25 PM Re: The Eyes and tears of a Psychopath [Re: planetchildren]
Ishewatching Offline

People have often said that baout my ex. Very cold empty eyes. theyare green bt often look dark brown or black in pictures

#15931 - 08/18/13 12:55 PM Re: The Eyes and tears of a Psychopath [Re: Ishewatching]
xela007 Offline

Pictures are sometimes not that good for spotting a psychopath, they may blink they may have their eyes half closed.

You need to look at their "eyes-popping out" sometimes 24/7 sometimes 20/7 - the predatory look on their face is sometimes disgusting, but you see most normal people that know nothing about psychopathy, might not be able to notice the eyes or say that there is something wrong with them.

I wouldn't necessarily stress cold eyes, they are cold alright, but the eyes sometimes are so blocked that someone might think these guys are actually scarred of something, they sometimes look as if they scarred, sometimes they look as if they're stunned by something, or just they just have predatory eyes balls showing nothing to you but hate.

Someone, once, even told .Psychopath. that when he's nervous he rather looks scarred. Damn he was right.

here is one classic example http://i.imgur.com/VDCnlCr.jpg

ted bundy had "decent psychopath" eyes, I've seen much worse.

even if you try to fake those eyes you won't be able, I can't imagine how these guys actually have these eyes so widely open, blunt and popping out so badly for long periods of time (it must be a nerve or something triggering them) or otherwise I can't imagine how they manage such thing. I've tried numerous times and I just can't even fake it.

Edited by xela007 (08/18/13 12:59 PM)

Page 9 of 11 < 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 >

Moderator:  Dianne E.