Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#15065 - 05/07/13 11:40 AM Re: Did the world with a Psychopath seem different to you too? [Re: Miss Treated]
crocodile Offline

Quote:
I stopped listening to music. I stopped hanging out with my family. I so often stayed so late to work with him... this became every day.

It happened to me to. It's such a bliss to be able to live again, to be an actual person.

#16080 - 10/11/13 12:17 AM Re: Did the world with a Psychopath seem different to you too? [Re: crocodile]
toomuchstuff Offline

On our 3rd date we began listening to his music mostly 1950's 1960's western stuff Bj Thomas and choir music. uhggg..... Then he began slapping my wrist if I misbehaved. 3 month's later when I moved back into my apartment My head felt heavy and I was soooo tired and confused. Glad it's over =)

#16613 - 08/04/15 01:37 PM Re: Did the world with a Psychopath seem different to you too? [Re: FreeBird]
Ladywolf Offline

I can definitely relate to this...feeling so different, but just when I was around the Psychopath...

I would see him and just light up. When his smile wasn't on mine, things seemed "normal". I wasn't being gaslighted when he wasn't around. I didn't have demands made of me. I didn't spend money on stuff for him that I couldn't afford myself. When it ended, there was no money in the checking account, no food in the fridge, all my pain medication was gone and was assaulted.

I'm bipolar and he had started to use that to manipulate me, my moods. Sometimes I would just be drowning in tears while he just sat there. Other times he could make me think I was the most important thing in the world.

I am grateful that I didn't put up with this for very long. I guess my healing won't take as long, but I've met a lot of wonderful people on this board.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2