Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#14075 - 11/23/12 02:32 PM Re: I think my father is a psychopath [Re: Gary92]
satan's child Offline

1. Our Sperm Doning Father's sound like they are one in the same, except mine was ALWAYS Beating My Mother and almost attempted to Murder her when she was 8-Months Pregnant with me. As I said before, She got me out of that HELL for the Final Time when I was 3 1/2. Of course he did not pay Child Support and it was Extremely Difficult Financially being raised by a Single Mother. However, the PEACE OF MIND WAS PRICELESS. They even share the same First Name. My Father's Demonic Combination was Alcohol and Cocaine. (Honestly, Pot would help him.) Marijuana is an amazing medicine. Look up how many healing properties it has as stated in the Ancient Chinese Pharmacopia (the oldest pharmacopia that exists.)

2. I don't play the Guitar but do have a Great Love for the BLUES. The Blues gets right down to the very Core of your Soul and I find it very therapeutic. Rising from the Depths of Hell, people like us can truly appreciate the gift of the Blues.

3. "he's nothing but a coward that is going to face his sins one day once and for all."

VERY TRUE, and don't ever forget it. We must continue to try our best to be resiliant to our Paternal Devil's and not BECOME THEM. They are the Weak Ass Cowards. Imagine how MISERABLE it must be to be them...to be in their brains??? I'm a female but ponder beating the [censored] out of him on a Daily Basis...and I know that I could because I still share his blood and have MANY Psycopathic Tendencies, the only difference being that I have a conscience. The Anger and Rage will always be there but I try to surpress it the best I know how.

You need to GET AWAY FROM HIM AND STAY AWAY!!! This truly is the ONLY WAY to Beat a PSYCHOPATH.

Hang in there Gary...let me know if there is anything I can help with...I will be keeping you in My Prayers.

#14091 - 12/01/12 05:54 PM Re: I think my father is a psychopath [Re: satan's child]
Gary92 Offline

Thank you satan's child, and believe me I'm trying.

At this point I know my mother will never leave him. Things were going quite smooth the last month, which was a shock, but I know that never lasts. She has one of her bad days with diabeties and he has to get drunk and go on a war path about how he's "so nice to everyone" and we all treat him like crap. Yep everything is our fault, he's the victim. Drinking goes hand in hand with a psychopath. Try telling them it makes them stupid and noooo "it makes me smarter". That is why I will never drink, as I've seen what it turns people into, and the next day they can't remember nothing, it's like a demon enters their body.

I don't think my mom will ever leave him, she's had opportunity after opportunity, "oh we're gonna leave" but she never does. That's why I am strapped down to getting my GED and getting the hell OUT. I've had enough of the screaming and cussing every single day. She can stay if she wants, but I am getting out.

#14092 - 12/01/12 06:36 PM Re: I think my father is a psychopath [Re: Gary92]
Gary92 Offline

Today has just been a ball of screaming, cussing and childish behavior aimed at the holy television.

I'd love to understand why advertisers always promote beer with football games, after the things I've seen today and how violent it makes people toward one another over a dumb game has really made me interested in this. Do they not see HOW people act drunk? Especially a psychopath during a football game, but then again with mine, NOTHING is more important than his escape watching the Holy TV.

#14093 - 12/02/12 12:06 AM Re: I think my father is a psychopath [Re: Gary92]
satan's child Offline

If and when he does get physical with any of you, you really do need to get The Law involved...I mean, it doesn't always help but it's worth a shot. Then the other way I look at it is this, He has to go to sleep sometime.

#14094 - 12/02/12 12:45 AM Re: I think my father is a psychopath [Re: satan's child]
Gary92 Offline

He hasn't been physical with me in years (little kid I was), but I have thought about that and that's exactly what I would do. Yep he has to sleep, it's amazing how he sleeps like a baby after all the emotional stress and hatred he pours out over his family. That's probably the most amazing thing about psychopaths, at the end of the day nothing bothers them, they sleep like a baby.

But around everyone else, he's normal. He comes home and then the mask comes off. I bumped into someone the other day who went to school with my dad, before he became a wild alcoholic partying teenager, and they described him as a Saint, and it made my jaw drop. He'll be completely normal around people, as he's been bragging the last few months about his "career" and how he's better than everyone in the world "I have a career, my career this, my career that.". If I told someone how he treats all of us at home, there is no way they would believe me, unless it was a friend from school that got to hear his screaming and cussing in the background of the phone (the most embarrassing thing about having friends when i went to school is when they ask "Who is that cussing" when they hear the wrath.)

#14098 - 12/04/12 09:59 PM Re: I think my father is a psychopath [Re: Gary92]
Dianne E. Offline

Administrator

Loc: United States
Hi Gary, it sounds like you are getting stronger in your resolve to get away, that is great to hear in your posts. It would be great if you could save your mom but realistically you need to focus on saving yourself first.

I hope that seeing his dynamics clearly will help you in a way to get away and live you own life away from his chaos and evil behavior. It must be very isolating when everyone sees him as such a great person, at least you are able to face the truth of what he really is.

Di

#14111 - 12/09/12 09:30 PM Re: I think my father is a psychopath [Re: Dianne E.]
Gary92 Offline

I'm trying the best I can. He freaked out today over the dumbest thing. Arguing with me over a stupid football game, then he gets so mad he throws a remote at me, breaks that into a bunch of pieces. I'm getting the hell out before I have stomach ulcers and heart problems, my nerves are already shot enough. Then at the end of the day, I just find it incredible how he sleeps like a baby. No remorse, it's my fault I "pushed him" like my mother did today. I've already set up plans and am working them to get out of this hell hole, I only wish my mother was serious when she says over and over how we're living I'm 20 years old now and I'm sick of it. He can blame her all he wants for me hating him but he is the one that got me this way. Arguing and calling me everything I'm worth over a stupid football game. Is a football game worth losing your cool and going on a rampage? Oh wait, the classic; I made him do it, my mom made him do it, typical him. Nothing is EVER his fault. I loved the excuse he told my sister earlier 'Oh I'm sorry, you see your brother can't admit nothing, so I got mad, and then your mom I didn't expect her to defend him while I was trying to tell him' Yeah it's almost hilarious if it wasn't true. He was cussing me like a dog over a stupid game, and expected her to take his side.

When I looked into his eyes, they were pure black before he threw that TV remote at my feet and watched it break all over the floor (oh and like always, my mom fix everything, like all the other things he broke years ago, leave it to the wife he hates to glue it back together). It was like a demon in his body, there was no brown in his eyes, they were pure black. I'm starting to wonder if Psychopaths are humans at all, cause when he goes off the deep end, it's like a demon or some other evil entity in his body. I also had several people tell me they know someone's a psychopath with how they constantly try and debunk the bible, and I've lived that. I have to hear his bragging how he "raised us to be atheists" he cannot stand the fact I've been talking to Jehovah's Witnesses and reading the bible, but it's truly the only thing that is keeping sane right now, cause if I went on like him thinking there is no God and it's all "brainwash" i would be just as evil as him and I'm not allowing that to happen.

I'm just through, either my mom leaves with me, I don't care, but I am getting the hell out. I'm not going to rot here and become him. That's the first time he's thrown something at me though, and got my heart all pounding like crazy and nerves shot. I'm sick of this. I want to blame it on my mom, cause she could have made us leave years ago, but I don't feel right blaming it on her. He tries to make us think me and her are crazy, and we do this to him, it's ALWAYS me and her. Just like today, throw a remote control at me, but I made him do it, according to him. I guess I did by defending myself.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3