Page 10 of 16 < 1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16 >
Topic Options
#13134 - 04/27/12 04:03 PM Re: Depression and healing [Re: becky]
FreeBird Offline

becky, if you're thinking about it, and you have some possibilities, DO!
I just moved out, and Ive never felt better. I finally feel safe. The fear was the worst.
Like Dianne said, once you realize the evil, its terrifying. You can NEVER know what a Psychopath will do. Their mind is not a human mind. Its like a snake, you just cant guess. Logic doesn't apply here.

Remember that there's a lot of time. You WONT change anything right away if you tell. It might even never change anything and make your situation worse. I would only do it if I felt completely safe, and via mail or so, so she doesn't know its you.

Now is the time to think about you. Do everything you can to get away from him. If that means leaving, I'd leave. It's really worth it. The peace of mind. Better YOUR situation and then you can think of others. Now is the time to thing about YOU.

#13136 - 04/27/12 05:42 PM Re: Depression and healing [Re: TheChallenger]
becky Offline

Thanks challenger....I take your words quite seriously....not sure i'm up for the task...

#13137 - 04/27/12 05:44 PM Re: Depression and healing [Re: FreeBird]
becky Offline

Thanks NewBird....I'm seriously thinking about it.....Fresh start sounds great...

#13152 - 04/28/12 12:48 PM Re: Depression and healing [Re: becky]
Dianne E. Offline

Administrator

Loc: United States
I moved to a location where I could have a fresh start. Being a native Californian it was quite a move to go to the center of the country to a new town where no one knew me. It has been the best move of my life, it is a nice quiet town and I don't have to run into anyone who betrayed me or knows my past. I prefer to hassle with the snow and the weather and have a house that costs way less than where I had lived before. Taking the extra financial burden off my back has given me the breathing room to figure out my next move.

It is nice, I don't plan on living here forever but it has worked, the cost of living is sooo much lower and I based my decision based on where I could live and not have the higher cost of living and the stress of seeing people that reminded me of the wicked past.

I remember what someone told me a long time ago, when the spider move so does the web. Now I have been able to work on the web part.

Di

#13153 - 04/28/12 12:50 PM Re: Depression and healing [Re: Dianne E.]
Dianne E. Offline

Administrator

Loc: United States
When topics get very popular like this one, when the community wants I can close it and open a continuing section, just let me know.

Di

#13171 - 04/30/12 10:33 AM Re: Depression and healing [Re: Dianne E.]
becky Offline

Thank you Dianne for all your support!....Question...i've been thinking lately....I'm curious to how many people here are from my state....or even town!....Perhaps some of us may be talking about the same person! I don't know I know we need to stay anonymous for our safety sake..........I just wonder...

#13173 - 04/30/12 03:34 PM Re: Depression and healing [Re: becky]
Tang Offline

Hi all
Today i woke up and i felt free and happy,and all day i have felt that way (im wondering if im on the slow part of the rollercoaster) every time my Psychopath enters my mind i just say: God bless him and help him and i wish him well...then i start thinking about something else,and this really works smile atleast for the moment and im holding on to the moment with all my might smile

Im not from the US so in my case nobody here probobly knows my Psychopath,thank god.

Anyway,have a great day!

Tang

#13211 - 05/04/12 05:30 PM Re: Depression and healing [Re: Tang]
FreeBird Offline

hey guys,

I felt really strong need to write today. Im trying to gather my thoughts all day long. Something important I found today, as I was driving to see my old friend, I experienced one of those fleeting moments when I feel really great. I dont get that a lot these days. I realized though - that from all of this the most important thing Ive learned, is patience. Whenever I feel lost or that I cannot bear somethings I remember that this is just now, and SOON it will be over. Its a great way to look at the big picture. It immediately makes me feel better.

So when you feel all those emotions, or really depressed, try and think for a moment, that SOON it will go away. That this is just now. That nothing lasts forever, and that you just jave to go through this to get THERE, whatever that there may be, it is worth getting to:)
Just think that something good is on the way, you just have to walk the way.

It helps me a lot and I wonder if it can help you too.

Whats most important is it calms you down, lets you think clearly. So whenever you feel like talking to your Psychopath. or doing anything like that or whenever you fall in the depression hole of feeling it all just doesnt make any sense, and why even try, just think 'I have the time', 'I can do that later', 'I have this time to grieve now coz SOON it will be good and when its good there is no more time to grieve or be angry or whatever'...

Let me know what you think.

#13212 - 05/04/12 06:24 PM Re: Depression and healing [Re: FreeBird]
NotCrzy Offline

Thanks for all your positive encouragement New Bird

#13216 - 05/05/12 05:18 AM Re: Depression and healing [Re: NotCrzy]
starry Offline

I don't know where to post this.

I was talking about stuff with my counsellor yesterday, and she asked me if I had been drugged. I said I didn't know. I've never having taken drugs in my life. I don't know what it feels like. She said she thought it sounded like I had from what I was describing.

She's not the first person to say it. The police asked me the same question, and I remember getting the very strong impression that they thought I definitely had been.

I don't know why, it's no worse than any of the other stuff that happened, but when she said it yesterday, it was so unexpectedly and sharply painful it made me cry.

A small part of me is thinking who would do that to their child? So much premeditation, thinking it up, planning it, getting the drugs from someone or somewhere, finding a time to give them to me without my knowing it and planning what to do with me afterwards.

But today the most part of me doesn't care about what sort of person would do that any more. I'm tired of trying to work out why, I'm tired of all the mental gymnastics, the twisting things round to try and work them out from someone else's perspective.

I don't feel angry or depressed about it, or triggered by it. I'm just bored of it all. It just is what it is. And it's gone, in the past. I want the space in my head for other stuff and I want to enjoy being in my own physical self again.

Edited by starry (05/05/12 05:19 AM)

Page 10 of 16 < 1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16 >