Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#13507 - 06/25/12 02:36 PM Re: I relapsed and I am depressed [Re: Dianne E.]
FreeBird Offline

Thank you Dianne!
I feel sooo soooooo happy:D
It feels differently now. I cant describe, but something has definitely changed for me.
Maybe there truly is a breakthrough in all this. I hope this lasts forever smile

Dianne, I wanna stop here and thank you, from all of my heart for having done so much for all of us! Your kindness, wisdom and your patience have greatly influenced and changed my life. You have done more than any one for me, even though I dont know you, and never may. I hope you know how much this means! Thank you!

#13513 - 06/26/12 10:33 AM Re: I relapsed and I am depressed [Re: FreeBird]
Dianne E. Offline

Administrator

Loc: United States
You are so kind FreeBird. I am so thrilled a shift is happening within you, I can see the cage door that held the bird is now flying free around the earth.

Although we may never meet in person, I hold all of you dear in my heart.

It is our wonderful community that makes the difference for those that post and the great number of readers who we will never know but know in our hearts that all of those that come forward are reaching out to them.

I feel like a proud "Mother Hen" and your success brings me great joy.

Di

#13544 - 07/02/12 05:20 PM Re: I relapsed and I am depressed [Re: FreeBird]
NotCrzy Offline

It is lovely to see you breaking free little Bird. One day i hope i can do it too. Your posts are an inspiration.

#13545 - 07/03/12 12:14 AM Re: I relapsed and I am depressed [Re: NotCrzy]
FreeBird Offline

Thank you, isnt it amazing how just by saying the truth and letting others know creates a community of support?
Having conscience kicks all of the psychopaths asses! smile

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3