Today I had a dream about my Psychopath... It was the weirdest thing.
I was looking for something on the internet and found out the news about him missing... Then it turned out he was dead. And the next thing is he is lying there dead in a second room, and I can glimpse that its him, and his family's there and they all look at me, and I am crying. The tears arent those of someone who is sad that their relative died, they are my scared soul tears, and then I realize that and I stop crying and my face freezes coz I realize I do not feel a tiny bit sad that he's dead... And I wonder if the family sees that.

Then in the second part of the dream the Psychopath wakes up from where he's lying, and yawns. And it all goes crazy, one minute he is dead, the other he is still alive he just got so drunk or stoned that he passed out and everyone thought he was dead. He has this grim on his face...

Then another dream I had involved him but the place was different and I cannot recall well what was happening, but he was there too, and I was really hurt, and I can remember it had to do with him acting as if nothing ever happened, I even started telling everyone that this is a man who almost killed me and he just put on this grim and no one listened. Then I remember a scene where I feel his hands on my waist and I push him away and tell him not to touch me. Then there's just sadness, confusion, grief and all of these feelings mixed together in this really bad feeling that I havent felt for a while...

Any ideas what such a dream could mean? Or maybe you've had similar?

I can remember that when I found out he was dead, I was driving with my parents in a car and they asked me why its so important to check if its true and I told them that it is important because if he is, then God exists and there's justice (I dont believe in God and my parents do)...

This scared the hell out of me, mostly the part where I realize that I do not have any feelings for this dead person, any at all...