Topic Options
#13484 - 06/24/12 10:03 AM Nation flooded with psychopaths!
hisonlyqueen Offline

I feel depressed after an article I just read. According to the article it is estimated that 1 in every 3 males is a psychopath!
That means that chances of running into another psychopath in my life are extremely high and based on other findings I am susceptible of attracting those type of men. I am doomed! no men for me. not that I was planning or wanting to meet anyone soon after just getting out of such a drama (actually I am not even out yet) I want to stay as far away from them for a looong time, at least after my young teenage children all graduate school and turn 18 that means about 5 more years.
But what i read is certainly scary and depressing, i hope they were just exaggerations. What is also scary to know is that the court system is flooded by them as well as the nation leaders according to the website.
here it is if you are interested in looking at it:
www.selfrepresentedfool.org

Psychopaths. I am fairly new here and I have not had the time to look at very topic so I am not sure if the website mentioned was already brought up.

#13485 - 06/24/12 11:45 AM Re: Nation flooded with psychopaths! [Re: hisonlyqueen]
Dianne E. Offline

Administrator

Loc: United States
Hi, I don't know if any current studies have been done. The last study was a million years ago and based on the prison population. Don't think anyone knows how many are out there but I think it is higher. I have run into several in very high places just in this little place in the middle of nowhere where I currently live.

Scary to think about it but if you have the tools to know how to spot them that will help us all through life.

I don't think it is just my wild imagination that they are truly everywhere. I am guessing that many of the heads of major corporations like the financial world are run by packs of them.

Every week I see a show about some socialized Psychopath who kills and or wrecks the lives of millions of people. The show here American Greed has weekly shows about socialized ones who wipe out the life savings of hundreds/thousands of innocent people.

Di

#13587 - 07/10/12 02:49 PM Re: Nation flooded with psychopaths! [Re: Dianne E.]
FriedaB Offline

Originally Posted By: Dianne E.

Every week I see a show about some socialized Psychopath who kills and or wrecks the lives of millions of people. The show here American Greed has weekly shows about socialized ones who wipe out the life savings of hundreds/thousands of innocent people.

Oh wow, I didn't know mine had her own show.

#13600 - 07/13/12 10:34 AM Re: Nation flooded with psychopaths! [Re: FriedaB]
Dianne E. Offline

Administrator

Loc: United States
Hi FriedaB, while we are discussing a serious issue, I must say your comment gave me a chuckle, yes, someday she may have her own show. I watch all these shows with great interest because it is so wide spread I couldn't even put a number of those Psychopaths who are running free in society causing a wide and horrible life changing for the worst impact on anyone who they come in contact with.

Di