Topic Options
#13780 - 09/01/12 05:21 AM Psychopathy and cult leaders
Whitefeather Offline

Thanks to the member nevathesame who put the article psychopath and cult leaders, I'm sorry my wellbeing is just unable to find appropriate thread so I'm just putting it here. After reading the article a very cold feeling went through my entire self. I have to express thanks for the Article I don't even know how I found it I was searching for topics that made sense of what I have been through, the whole article is spot on absolute everything I feel I'm describing it's made total sense to me that I havnt gone crazy it's there in proof of research in spiritual physical sexual the way the article describes each component of psychopath is totally reality for me especially manipulator sexual abuse criminal the works.

I collapsed shortly after I just don't know what happened I fainted my whole system is in shut down I think I've rested and just am the only way I can descibe cold. I want to take action go to police but I know I won't get anywhere there's more of them than me it does raise the questions of how the legal system, mental health system, and General practitioners here in Australia have really in many cases gone by in my town and my own are totally blinded, uneducated and cannot grasp the totality of hurt. I've been told by my counsellor as much as the system places protection on victims the evidence is a bit lost because it's my word against his, the church saga their evidence won't match mine, if I wasn't in the delusion or hypnotic state perhaps and didn't think or consent such as in the sex lies of love I may have a chance of some justice.

He has already covered himself with his very caring parental cover up that I'm the wrong one I'm the one who allowed him to regardless of what he said before during or after apparently I've got to toughen up to this world. The psychopath has made it impossible for justice his word churches word parents, family, I've totally given up on the fight right now I think The article made me realise what atrocity man is and how sick and cruel these people are and psychopath he has won and there is not anyone who believes me it's impossible to defeat them and him. The article I hope will become present in educators here that have the power to do what the services have failed in doing protect the innocent do no harm is the common ethic !

#13781 - 09/01/12 12:55 PM Re: Psychopathy and cult leaders [Re: Whitefeather]
Dianne E. Offline

Administrator

Loc: United States
Hi Whitefeather, I will have to dig through my bookmarks as I have followed the connection with cults and Psychopaths for years. My conclusion is all cult leaders are Psychopaths.

I used to live near a cult who ran a "new age bookstore". It is a very interesting case the sexual abuse crimes this so called spiritual leader committed. Last I read he had fled to Italy to avoid prosecution but the group still follows his every command.

I ran into the group when I attended a couple of their meditation classes, something just didn't feel right then a few years later I happened to meet an x member and they got on my radar.

Donald Walters - so called spiritual leader

#13782 - 09/01/12 01:17 PM Re: Psychopathy and cult leaders [Re: Dianne E.]
Dianne E. Offline

Administrator

This Wiki article gives more references to his crimes and life

Wiki- Donald Walters aka Swami Kriyananda

#13790 - 09/04/12 05:14 PM Re: Psychopathy and cult leaders [Re: Whitefeather]
Whitefeather Offline

I'm still astounded over this article, I read it over and over just to remind my head that this has happened. I'm interested on how to deal with the obvious tacticts after the psychopath has completly turned all onto their victim. So far it has been two months of no contact I will not go near Psychopath or any that he walks with. Since my last call from Psychopath and I mentioned police I feel pretty strong Psychopath is in so much trouble knows I will call them not that it will help much.

I've been sitting back and recalling stuff that happened and just know it in my heart he used me to cover up a lot of his street life he told me once he had a double life I never understood. It's pretty hard to live in a small town and be shunted Psychopath obviously has made it known to his followers I'm abnormal. Some of the looks I get is just so cruel. Coming to grips that Psychopath is a seriously potential abuser with such brain washing charm has really internally made me sick to think I was that gullable. It's interesting I've maintained no contact with Psychopath mother as much as it's hurts me I believe she is just as bad. The average calls down to two per week it was daily I feel sorry for her but I'm not answering and not continueing any friendship it's just too dangerous.

I've done a bit of homework everyone has skeletons in a family but this one is pretty haunting. The cult or church or whatever they are I know I won't get justice but wow I'm not the first one of Psychopath ex marrying gf laid avo out on Psychopath and leading minister in her rehab my thoughts were at least one got a bit of dirt on them. All of this experience has totally blown me out of the water. I'm so glad I had some help here my counsellor said I had a break down but somehow kept going this is the weirdest experience I've ever had. I feel like I'm coming out of somewhere I'm not even sure where I was.

Logically I think my head is accepting this Psychopath behaviour as real and it's not something I would normally be involved with. I had blood tests done to double check Psychopath didn't drug my coffee I know it's pathetic but after hearing what he did to the last one scary. Psychopath is renowned in the drug user world from pet tranquilisers, needles, to stealing his mothers oxicoten pain killers the street youth have revealed a lot to me they know it's unbelievable the young ones are really on top of him I never ever realised how hated he was in his own street double life , so if anyone knows any books on how to reclaim yourself or get stronger after a psychopath I would appreciate it .

I've got five months to go to a total new place until then I'm stuck here have to remain strong
thanks to all who helped I didn't realise what stress I was under I'm hanging in there

#13799 - 09/05/12 11:40 PM Re: Psychopathy and cult leaders [Re: Whitefeather]
Dianne E. Offline

Administrator

Hi Whitefeather, have you done a Google search on the group you are in to see if there are any others out there who have come forward to expose this?

Di

#13801 - 09/06/12 03:38 PM Re: Psychopathy and cult leaders [Re: Dianne E.]
Whitefeather Offline

Yes none it is a church, we cannot get crim or police records or checks here privacy law only if your involved with a government employment position or the law itself. I got the info from his ex whom he drugged whom I cannot trust any way but at the time she was furious with him I just have to play it safe I know him too well.

#13811 - 09/09/12 03:16 AM Re: Psychopathy and cult leaders [Re: Whitefeather]
Whitefeather Offline

I'm not sure if this goes here but how do you remain sane in a community of psychopaths alies or accomplices their friends and family who once were yours as well!!!!! Everyday I think I'm stronger everyday I get harrassed or tormented. I've got 5 months to get out of this place have maintained no contact went to authorities seen ex victim tried to set boundaries with Psychopath family and still get stupid and painful phonecalls. I'm now a traitor ? To what a cult church of which I did research and there is no way they are nice Christian people forgive me if I offend anyone.

I've now recieved mail a invitation to go to his dads birthday of which every cult person will be there not to mention psychopath who just called and left pig messages what the????? The mother ringing calling me a jesabell after the sex abuse and intimidation I recieved from her first born minister saint!!! Oh my gosh I'm told their culture doesn't behave the way my culture does what land am I in please somebody explain!!!! I'm supposed to walk into his territory and just say oh yes that's right it ok you didn't force anything upon me or make me feel like dyeing oh you didn't steal my trust oh look there's your ex gf oh yes there's the other one or three oh how nice your praying for your new gf victim oh by the way so nice to be here happy birthday to you dad? F$$$k what do they think I am Hercules! What I'm supposed to sit next to the head minister that abused and allowed one of his flock to get drugged up by his chief womanizer ministers are they for real????

Am I supposed to feel compassion for a family who watched me suffer as well as sit in his house when I wasn't even allowed to go there because he was afraid to tell them about me sorry guys this just gets sicker and sicker they put my sons name down on the invitation after the psychopath hurt my kids through this ordeal watching their mum go down the toilet this is ridiculous or a very clever way of getting back into my head HOW DO YOU REALLY GET FREE FROM THIS !

Well I'm Not going to lower myself to go or even answer it the parents need to learn breaking a person to smitherenes just can't be undone I think I'm right in not even replying to this invitation the damage has been done and obviously it's nothing to them which I thought how demeaning of them - frown