Page 26 of 26 < 1 2 ... 24 25 26
Topic Options
#16166 - 12/06/13 09:49 PM Re: Red Flags [Re: toomuchstuff]
toomuchstuff Offline

I woke up to this a few days ago and it is still bothering me. It really sums up the term prey and addresses the issue of them planning /premeditating the Psychopaths acts. My Psychopath was very religious and homophobic... Before we split he shared with me he told me that he used to go to bars and get Hispanic illegal men drunk then take the out and beat them up and steal their money and jewelry. My Psychopath chose Hispanic illegal men because we are a community that is close to the Mexican border. He assumed that the victims would be afraid to go to the police for fear of being deported.... When My Psychopath shared this with me it was in the context of how this had happened before he got saved. Now it makes my flesh crawl. It woke me like a nightmare... it isn't what he said it what he didn't say... The man who sexually assaulted me also assaulted those men.... I am very lucky I got out when I did.

#16639 - 10/02/15 06:20 PM Re: Red Flags [Re: toomuchstuff]
Nathaniel Offline

Red flag: My ex-girlfriend said she does not know what love is. After an intimate moment I told her I loved her and she said that she would shock me, that she was unsettled.

#16640 - 10/02/15 06:53 PM Re: Red Flags [Re: Nathaniel]
Dianne E. Offline

Administrator

Loc: United States
Hi Nathanie,

Welcome to our community.

I found while interviewing some Psychopaths for my book that they many times would tell the truth but their partner would not listen. I am glad you listened.

If you would like to tell more of your story, please open a thread or join a conversation if one fits with what you have to say.

Di

#16704 - 02/14/16 05:13 PM Re: Red Flags [Re: Dianne E.]
Hegin Offline

I never reached any level of abuse in the relationship. Actually, I was a very important trophy and an item for this strategy, so:

1. RED FLAG 1 - "too good to be true" - Like the person who created this flag wrote, no conflict, total connection is something to be suspicious of

2. RED FLAG 1 - Fake history is described with rich detail. There's research on that: false statements are richer in detail that true ones. If (s)he is a good writer, like this one who caused me to be here was, it is literary material (I'll tell you later my very machiavelic plan of using his e-mail essays as part of my book: he has ZERO legal chances of challenging it and his narcissism will be hurt to the bone)

3. RED FLAG 3 - Extreme bad luck. If you have a quantitative educational background, you know there's something fishy there. But, as the recent mastermind con artist said, "people need to trust, so they overlook the red flags"

4. RED FLAG 4 - Incoherence. But you need to be paranoid to demand coherence from all your acquaintances, so they sail by

#16866 - 12/31/16 01:27 PM Re: Red Flags [Re: Anonymous]
Pinetrail Offline

Loc: Massachusetts
I met my Psychopath when I was a easy on the eyes blonde kick ass bodybuilder working in public safety so I became the prize - everything he said to me that he found positive soon after meeting became a negative - He had a sob story and still does today for me - I don't care but what ever says about the EX he will be saying that to the next target. I talked to the first wife and Psychopath never really bothered to change the script.

Always a sob story and an excuse.

A Red Flag- any jail or prison time no matter how sincere they make you think they have changed and you can make them happy-
bull [censored]

They steal from you - get rid of them.

A Psychopath will isolate you from your friends and family and you won't meet his until he has firmly claimed his target - usually by non stop sex because "he is so starved" in fact sex will become his reward for him and punishment for you.

May even appear intelligent but can't make the jump to logic will regurgitate info with no ability for application.

Trouble keeping work - jumps from job to job as most employers catch on and get rid of them but it is never their (Psychopath) fault but can become your fault.

BTW everything is your fault.

For a man, has poor spacial abilities - any diagram or work plans for repair or building is nonsense and the result (if finished) is poor.

Facial expression may be and often is wrong for the subject - Example as stated I worked Public safety and a man jumped off the top floor and killed himself - I was upset by this, but Psychopath started to laugh and said and "he didn't eve had cancer so he killed himself for nothing HaHaHaHa"

Your friends have funny looks on their faces when he talks or you are talking about him- since they have not gone thru indoctrination they are going to respond differently

Neighbor and Friends ask you about comments , info or statements as a way to question the validity of the Psychopath. They are suspicious why aren't you?

I came to wonder why he targeted me as I thought I wasn't all that special - he just wants to have power and control - he basically wants your soul as he is the Fallen Angel.

But instead of looking for the bad man concentrate on having wonderful people in your life and they will have your back as they don't lie, steal or work you for money or sympathy - these are the honest peeps in your life. As the Psychopath isolates you and does not have friends or groups or a loving family because his first sob story will be about his abusive parents. How sad and damaged.

Having that instinctive feeling that something is off and you ignore it - you will enter Hell - no woman needs to be me.

Take nothing personnel after he is gone - it was just business for him - all done except for creepy stalking you can't do much about.

Peace for you in the coming New Year!!!!

#16867 - 12/31/16 01:35 PM Re: Red Flags [Re: Anonymous]
Pinetrail Offline

Likes to sit with his back to a wall while in public as he is constantly scanning for new "prey" They have a reptilian approach that is not attached to the frontal lobes so this happened to me and I did ask "why are you looking at other women all the time while I'm with you - it is rude" His response was " I look at everyone even men" he told me a truth I just didn't get it.

#16869 - 01/06/17 08:36 AM Re: Red Flags [Re: Pinetrail]
Dianne E. Offline

Administrator

Loc: United States
Hi Pinetrail, thanks for joining our community, sorry for the late welcome have been away. What you are saying is exactly correct, I used to be under the strong impression that when their lips moved they were more than likely lying. Found it not to be true because after interviewing them. They actually use the truth to keep pushing the boundaries of what the victims will accept in behaviors. Over the years the victims haave reported that they brushed aside those comments as jokes etc. Like they say when someone shows you what they are pay attention.

D

#16871 - 01/06/17 07:05 PM Re: Red Flags [Re: Dianne E.]
Pinetrail Offline

I suppose that you all have guessed that I had recent contact with my Special Psychopath so thank you in particular to Dianne who set up this site - From November to January it is tough as the Psychopath escalates with the sob stories WTF but this angle has worked for so long he keeps it up - I did get more verbose than usual and basically kept very flat used, my big words ( he likes to do that too) and told him this is a business transaction - keep it that way ( owes me a tremendous amount of money) so is it worth it? I require the bucks to live and take care of two disabled sons in my home plus myself. So that's the tune of this dance but done strictly thru email as keeping everything documented is important.

They are lying if their lips are moving and if there is any truth at all involved it is used to support the bigger lie mostly all about "what a nice guy or girl" they are." and "you just don't appreciate them" or what ever.

When asked about any truth ( "I was impugning his moral character" and "I'm not being careful of his feelings"

Interesting my Psychopath has always threatened me with the cops, court, sheriff and yup the FBI. I couldn't figure out why he would threaten me with stuff he was frightened of, but then I am wary of anyone that would even attempt to believe him for any reason.

So this round went better i asked "Let's go back to court, that is a good idea ;contact my lawyer send your W-2 in and let's get the ball rolling" So anyone at this point feel free to enter your favorite excuse from your Psychopath.

My Psychopath is a convicted EX felon that when arrested for another felony in a town my Uncle was a politician in and then had to go to court in the town my father resided in (Retired cop) called in a favor to have Psychopath record expunged - the verbal, emotional and physical abuse; let's throw in some financial ruin; which was his way of saying "Thank You"

Does anyone have a good idea of how to handle the creepy stalking of someone who has stated they have "no regrets?" of past behavior?

I have ignored, but it is getting to me as he is doing it to catch his sons out so he can talk to them "man to man" and tell them what really happened AGAIN Oh and wants accountability and answers from them also.

Is there posts here from anyone that had their life Put in Jeopardy? Hmm this request has a strange name of the game tone to it.

Jeez I'm tired

#16875 - 01/14/17 10:52 AM Re: Red Flags [Re: Pinetrail]
DadofRad Offline

My psychopath is a minor so it is different, but the same principals hold. Get him out of your life as much as you can. Things to consider: surveillance cameras, restraining orders, moving, guard dogs. And make it very clear he is not welcome and not permitted on your property.

Page 26 of 26 < 1 2 ... 24 25 26

Moderator:  Dianne E.