Topic Options
#16580 - 05/16/15 01:26 PM The psychopath has really gone crazy
xela007 Offline

hi - The police just left our house, no windows are intact on the door inside, the psychopath started to have serious rage episodes, last time he threatened to kill me, even attempted to also hit my mother and devastated the entire house.

Sorry for ranting, I have severe PTSD and depression over this, things have just escalated to the point where I am afraid to live under the same roof with the psychopath. The police can't do much, they just said that after 6 or 7 serious rages when he literally devastated the entire house, they said this is a serious case and called us to the police station tomorrow 9AM to audit me and my mom, I so scared of what can happen next. You cannot literally NOT live in such a situation, I am traumatized by the psychopath and there is no way he will calm down, not any soon anyway.

He has hit me, beaten me up, almost killed me with a sharp wooden stick, he said he would kill me with the stick, on his last rage the house looked like world war II, there was blood all over the walls and floor, he was basically drawing lines with his blood on the walls and laughing at the same time, I am in shock, he looked like Satan *if Satan would have existed that's how he was shouting and doing some really horrific noises, bumping and hitting everything that stood in his way. I could go on and on but I am severely traumatized by the situation and just can't write anymore.

If police does nothing what can I do? He was even hospitalized on his last rage for a whole month. My mom does nothing serious to resolve this SERIOUS issue we are going through. I mean, what, should I wait for him to kill us? What's next? I mean what do you do with a piece of s#it like that, he has made my life a horror story in the last couple of years, seems that mom is having the Stockolm syndrome, he is actually on his side all of the time, she is so blind to see the severity of his actions.

Thanks for listening.

Edited by xela007 (05/16/15 01:51 PM)

#16581 - 05/18/15 01:51 PM Re: The psychopath has really gone crazy [Re: xela007]
Dianne E. Offline

Administrator

Loc: United States
Hi Xela, I am sorry to hear of your continued problems at home. Do you think that your brother might have some other comingled disorder? Have you had any luck getting a place of your own?

Di

#16582 - 05/21/15 10:56 AM Re: The psychopath has really gone crazy [Re: Dianne E.]
xela007 Offline

Hi Di,

Yes in fact he has multiple psychiatric illnesses, he is a psychopath, he was diagnosed with schizoaffective disorder as well (which is a mix of schizophrenia and bipolar type one, he is a chronic alcoholic and also self harms during depression.

To be honest I cared about his issues until things escalated and got out of control. Therefore I really don't care about his illnesses anymore simply because he does NOT want to settle them one bit, he is a monster. It's his problem, not mine anymore.

I do not afford to get my own place because I'm struggling financially, I have multiple issues with my spine, fibromyalgia, depression, PTSD, anxiety and the list goes on. I would move out anytime but I just don't afford it, and the psychopath is still living under the same roof, manipulating my mom and brainwashing her all day long. I do have a plan to move out when I am more stable financially.

#16587 - 05/23/15 02:38 AM Re: The psychopath has really gone crazy [Re: Dianne E.]
xela007 Offline

~ Yesterday I went to the police station to give more details on the case, my mom and brother (the abusers) refused to come, probably they were afraid of the consequences, long story short the police called them in, including my mom's boyfriend that has had the house devastated by my brother, his car vandalized and he has been beaten up and strangled by my brother.

~ I am lost because both my brother, and mother turned against me, as well as my mom's boyfriend, therefore the police did nothing, he said that I have no witnesses and what I said and wrote on the declaration could all be lies.

~ What am I supposed to do now? Wait for god to make justice? There are dozens of people (friends, old friends) that know I am a victim of severe abuse but they don't count as witnesses because they were not in the house every single time I was abuse by my brother and lastly my mother.

~ Someone told me to get a lawyer, that might be a good idea, meanwhile I have to live with them under the same roof.

~ I am trying to stay as calm and positive as possible at the moment, and evidently I need money to move out of here.

#16590 - 05/24/15 07:36 AM Re: The psychopath has really gone crazy [Re: xela007]
DadofRad Offline

No you really don't have to live with him. If you are in The U.S. Call 911 and demand the person be hospitalized. If you don't have a case worker the hospital will get you one but you must ask. Let the case worker and authorities know the dangers you are living under and request a safe house for yourself. Even if your mom refuses to let go, you can and must get out. Also, contact your local churches and ministers too. Tell them your problems and ask if there is someone you can stay with to be safe. Most churches would be glad to. Also, most cities have crisis pregnancy centers for women, you can also ask if they could provide you shelter.

#16595 - 05/25/15 02:57 AM Re: The psychopath has really gone crazy [Re: DadofRad]
xela007 Offline

That is the main problem, I live in an european country that is fairly poor, the police did nothing, they basically just sent me home, and told me that they don't believe a bit of my story.

I am not even sure if we have shelters here like in the U.S and definitely I think you need some paper work to qualify to stay in a shelter, I'm going to look up for more information on this, and try to get my ass out of here. There's about 10 days since I last spoke with both abusers and I can already sense that I was under severe mental abuse and manipulation, and I do suffer from a severe form of PTSD as well.

#16669 - 11/10/15 02:02 PM Re: The psychopath has really gone crazy [Re: xela007]
Notmyfault Offline

Just read your post and would really like to know how you are doing. You are experiencing a lot of crazy making. Your moms reaction is far to typical. I too have witnessed such behavior. Being in a different country limits a lot of solid suggestions, for we don't know the rules. But regardless If it's money standing in your way only , then you must be old enough to leave. I believe it's healthy that you realize you have to worry about you. I hope to find you have found a healthy way out. Don't let the ignorance of others start to put you in Stockholm syndrome too. My niece experienced the same with the psychopath, she too was diagnosed with Stockholm syndrome. She trusted a horrible psycho who had her brainwashed. She left her 8 year old son in his care. While she was gone the psycho sodomized repeatedly this child and cut him up in pieces. She too is a victim. She spent 10 years in prison for having fallen pray to that animal. And she will never get over the loss of her son.

#16680 - 12/05/15 11:01 AM Re: The psychopath has really gone crazy [Re: Notmyfault]
xela007 Offline

I'm not doing well at all having to live with the psychopath and the other abuser which is my mom, it's money that keeps me from moving out, I would do it any day, any time, I have severe PTSD and major depression for which I am treated.

The psychopath is still binge drinking daily, trying to act normal, he's on heavy duty anti-psychotics to keep him stable, he has additional mental issues besides the psychopathy, I am on the verge of going insane myself just having to see them at times provokes me a lot of anger and rage inside, it's my family but there is no third or fourth chance (there's only a second chance). The bastard tried to kill me, has traumatized me but I have the tools to f'ing smack his face so hard that he'll never forget the next time he tries to devastate the house or approach at hitting or spitting me.

He is a pure beast, thank God he's been tranquilized with heavy duty medications, meanwhile I pray to God to find some better income to move out, I have many health issues so I need to be working from home (pretty tough situation).

Hope all is well with you.. If you want to speak on skype or maybe on the telephone to exchange stories and support each other feel free to PM me anytime.

Moderator:  Dianne E.