Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#13845 - 09/13/12 04:22 AM Re: The female psychopath [Re: marinde]
nath Offline

Originally Posted By: anonomyous

6. THE CHARMER, OR "SOUL MATE"

This Psychopath will come on strong, sweep us off our feet, says he/she has the same interests, wants to marry us quickly. This Psychopath may appear helpful, comforting by their feigned 'idealization' of us phase, but it never lasts. Jekyll always turns into Hyde eventually. This Psychopath is aware that you will be drawn closer by his/her relaxing aura and lack of inhibitions. This kind of Psychopath is aware that non-psychopaths are tortured by their usual neurotic compulsions, and doubt's, and guilts, and inhibitions, and that he/she can us offer an atmosphere where we are temporarily free of such tiring emotions (free like the Psychopath). When you have this kind of psychopath in front of you it's lovely, it's great, it's relaxing. Nothing feels quite as relaxing as having dinner with this psychopath because then you feel absolutely great and those darned horrible emotional states fall away, especially when having a few drinks with them, it's the greatest thing you can do, and they make you feel absolutely at peace. That's part of their charm, and it's almost as if they are graced with a kind of charisma, which is why so many women and men fall for psychopaths. The psychopath has no inhibitions, and this type can play up to achieve his sexual aims by ascertaining and telling you everything you want to hear. He will talk to a woman who is interested in poetry about poetry. He doesn't care about poetry but he will quote poets. The female psychopath will take a great interest in a man's work and talk to him for hours. She doesn't really care about his work, but will charm him with her interest. They will be romantic, invite you to candle-lit dinners, compliment you, and when they have you hooked they will drop the charm-game for the more selfish lifestyle for which they are well known.

http://www.psychopath-research.com/forum...hopath#Post1837

This is a "bingo" in my female psychopath experience...

Interesting post.

-nath

#13848 - 09/13/12 11:14 AM Re: The female psychopath [Re: skybluepaint]
Smokey Offline

I was at college with a female I think was a Psychopath and one of my sisters is very definitely one.

Others who she targets find her charming and I constantly see her present this false face to people, even her voice changes to fit the act. She is also a social climbing name-dropper.

She is totally without remorse or conscience and she is very wealthy, due to life long manipulation and emotional blackmail of our parents and other people yet it is as if they are al totally blind to her real nature.

She was aggressive and violent to siblings as a child and would steal and lie. She also used to expect presents but aim not to give them. Nothing was ever her fault, someone else was always to blame. Her ego is enormous. She invents stories of which she is always the important hero, but still my parents believe her every word.

I refuse to share space with her and have used no contact for years. My parents say it is just a "personality clash"!!

She was also cruel to family pets, considering it an added bonus if that upset me as well as hurting them.

She would go out of her way to spoil my property, my friendships, birthday parties etc.

Yet all those years, until I discovered the information about Psychopaths, I never had any idea what she was, other than a highly unpleasant, amoral person.

Few people ever see through her, to my amazement. One of my other sisters and her husband knows her as I do. Other siblings, like my parents, see nothing wrong with her, and they all seem to have erased past events from their minds- it is bewildering and inexplicable to me.

The Psychopaths I have known do not seem to bother to waste their effort on those who can see them for who they are, even in front of those they are targeting. They seem to know that their spell on their targets is so strong that they can drop the masks to others with impunity and the targets will still not "see" beyond the mask.

It is like a magical "glamour" spell.

Edited by Smokey (09/13/12 11:16 AM)

#13897 - 09/30/12 05:28 AM Re: The female psychopath [Re: skybluepaint]
FriedaB Offline

Is it possible you were involved with a Borderline and not a psychopath?

#15642 - 07/18/13 12:35 PM Re: The female psychopath [Re: FriedaB]
xela007 Offline

Quote:
If she were a psychopath, every word out of her mouth would be a complete lie or a distortion of the truth, the truth as they see it.

Dianne hit the nail on the head. Now not exactly every word, but more like 98.99% is a lie or a distortion of the truth (reality), even with the smallest bits and crap they lie about. You gotta' live with a psychopath to actually understand what they're capable of.

#15644 - 07/18/13 12:48 PM Re: The female psychopath [Re: FriedaB]
xela007 Offline

Originally Posted By: FriedaB
Is it possible you were involved with a Borderline and not a psychopath?

That's not a borderline, a borderline usually harms himself/herself and quite afraid to lose close relationships, rather than harming pets.

A psychopath can also have BPD (borderline personality disorder), however in the case above, the sister is a genuine psychopath, I can tell and smell from yards away. They have a few common characteristics - lying, conning, stealing, manipulating, trying to grow through the ranks fast without efforts and GETTING EASILY UNDER PEOPLE'S SKIN (family member, co-workers, spouse etc) Until they do something terribly wrong they're staying there under their skin.

It's disgusting how my brother has manipulated, lied, and scandalized and terrorized the house for years, he was basically casting a spell on my mom, that my mom didn't even look at me any more, she actually admired him for his conning of course, scamming people (she did not know he was scamming people) and making loads of cash over night. Eventually everything took a turn, his high risk behavior made his mask fall off, we saw the behavior but didn't quite understand it, he is clinically diagnosed with primary psychopathy, recently tried to commit suicide as well.

Whatever story I read about psychopath sounds the same - the animal torturing, the lying, the conning, the smirks, the manipulation, the greed, the lack of guilt, the mask of sanity they wear, the high risk behavior ..... the PSYCHOPATH........ they are no different one from another

in the end .... believe me....... the toilet or you... you're the same for the psychopath ... they are using you the same as they use the toilet or the toilet paper... it's no difference.

IGNORE the bastards they can control themselves.

#16641 - 10/02/15 10:24 PM Re: The female psychopath [Re: xela007]
Nathaniel Offline

I've had lots of experience with female cluster Bs. They seem to be more common, at least in my experience, than is realized.

It is a mistake to think that people (or anything else in nature) come in categories. Psychiatrists diagnose in categories for convenience. However, everything in nature comes in degrees and overlaps with similar qualities. In the DSM, this is compensated for by diagnosing by syndromes. So, 5 out of 9 symptoms, for example. It is a mistake to try to figure out if someone is this or that (Psychopath or BPD). The traits overlap and each one is different in their mix of traits.

You ran into a Cluster B personality. She is using people to get what she wants (to be lusted for, attention, drama, emotions, etc.). You fell victim to seduction. The Cluster B does it by accident. What makes us attracted to someone is that they come on strong and then they back off. It makes us want them (love them). Cluster Bs do this by their nature because they do not become attached to a person, an individual, they become attached to what they get from the individual. And, this wears out. Of course, they can get attention, lust, control, power, emotions, drama, etc. from lots of people - so, they do! That breaks our hearts because we have become so attached to them because of their coming on and backing off, and also because we believe their desire if for us. It's not. It's for what they get from us. And, they can get that from lots of people. So, they move from one person to another. Doesn't matter what sex the person is, their age, their looks, or anything. Because they are not attracted to the person. They are attracted to using the person to get drama, sex, attention, etc.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Dianne E.