Topic Options
#16929 - 06/11/17 05:39 PM Motivational Merchandise
Dianne E. Offline

Administrator

Loc: United States
We have designed a custom set of motivational tee shirts. Please take a look all of the proceeds go toward the expenses for the podcast and this forum.

Sorry I can't post pictures but here are the links:

RESIST PSYCHOPATHS

If You're On the Wrong Road Turn Around
Life has lots of curves and places where we have choices. Why not pick turning around if things aren't going in a direction that is good for you?

EVIL Is a Four Letter Word

Is it True? Is it Kind? Is it Necessary
This is one of my personal ones that I try to always think about. I think when people are victims of psychopaths they get an earful of all the things that will never help them. Things like, get over it, etc. I try very hard to not be one of "those" people. Sometimes people just want someone to hear them.

Negative People Have a Problem for Every Solution
It is always important to surround yourself with people who will help you move forward in life, not feel more defeated than you already do at times.

STOP Painting Red Flags White
One of the most common comments from victims over the years has been, brushing past and ignoring the first sign of red flags. I hope that with education and knowledge we will learn to not push aside those first warning bells.

Pick A Lane
There is a saying that is: stay in your lane. I wanted a more positive way to express this idea. Picking a lane for your life is the most important thing we do. Do I want to go pick a lane for unhappiness or a lane to work toward solutions for my life?

Edited by Dianne E. (06/23/17 10:31 AM)

#16940 - 06/18/17 10:55 AM Re: Motivational Merchandise [Re: Dianne E.]
DadofRad Online

Ive known you for a few years, but I still don't get all the slogans. Can you explain the less obvious ones.

#16944 - 06/23/17 10:34 AM Re: Motivational Merchandise [Re: DadofRad]
Dianne E. Offline

Administrator

Loc: United States
Hi DadofRad,

I really appreciate the question. I have been a bit out of it these last couple of weeks.

I hope I did a better job of explaining my thinking. I didn't want to have shirts and have all of them using the word psychopath. A lot of people in our community are involved with psychopaths and still getting away so I wanted to try some positive messages that speak to our group.

Di