Page 21 of 21 < 1 2 ... 19 20 21
Topic Options
#16861 - 12/30/16 03:49 PM Re: When was your lighbulb moment? [Re: Anonymous]
Pinetrail Offline

Loc: Massachusetts
I never could place it until he left and I had the peace and time to actually think and by then I was working on a secured psych unit and learned so much there. I just thought he was an unhappy, abusive substance abuser, drunk, cheat, thief, ex con and a compulsive liar = psychotic - I finally just had time to add it up- now and again go to an article about psychopathic behavior and today joined this forum.

There is a young woman in this building married to a psycho - I listen and watch and even said something once so she unfriended me which told me i hit close to home "truth is like poetry and most people hate poetry". No one wants to think they made a wrong choice even if warned before hand this situation is gonna bring nothing, but grief in your life. I did the exact thing. Oddly enough she is working residential psych now- won't be long until her compassion wears thin, as you are working with crazy and going home to crazy.

#16862 - 12/30/16 03:51 PM Re: When was your lighbulb moment? [Re: Anonymous]
Pinetrail Offline

I never mentioned the Psychopath word either. BUT brought up all the other stuff.

#16863 - 12/30/16 04:03 PM Re: When was your lighbulb moment? [Re: neverthesame]
Pinetrail Offline

I at one time drew a line in the sand and told him he had to get help so off he went and was so happy when he got home as this "shrink specialized in assisting people of native american heritage to assimilate into western civilization" WTF Psychopath is white so I call - the shrink was very surprised at this - we had a few conversations and he ended up dismissing Psychopath because he could not stop take therapy seriously. Psychopath then told me that therapy was all done and now all he had to do was to "Get happy" All together this took 2 months, I never bothered again and no marriage counseling either why bother? Psychopath can't be helped-none of them can be.

My sons acknowledge his psychopathy, don't hate or angry now but they stay clear haven't talked or seen him since Dec 2010. they feel better.

#16864 - 12/30/16 04:10 PM Re: When was your lighbulb moment? [Re: Anonymous]
Pinetrail Offline

You are right; my ex Psychopath lied about his first ex wife blinded him in one eye and that he was color blind and when i looked at his driver's license it stated neither so I asked about this and why he said his eye color was hazel (sign of being native american) he became so agitated that he looked right at me and I was struck how blue his eyes were. Jeez

Page 21 of 21 < 1 2 ... 19 20 21

Moderator:  Dianne E.