Page 39 of 39 < 1 2 ... 37 38 39
Topic Options
#11413 - 07/20/11 05:32 PM Re: General Discussion - Part 1 [Re: skybluepaint]
Sayit Offline

Hi, thank you for your very thoughtful reply - S

#11414 - 07/20/11 05:40 PM Re: General Discussion - Part 1 [Re: skybluepaint]
Sayit Offline

Hi, thanks for your helpful reply.
I found particularly helpful "when his wife is under his spell, etc.....), which she most certainly must be - with dollar signs written all over, I'm sure.

At the moment I feel angry and sad that my need for revenge cannot be satisfied - S

#11415 - 07/20/11 05:49 PM Re: General Discussion - Part 1 [Re: Dianne E.]
Sayit Offline

Hi, Diane - I have trouble navigating on this site - can't find what I need.
If there's an easy way to explain it, pls do so, as I'm still a newbie.

#11416 - 07/20/11 05:56 PM Re: General Discussion - Part 1 [Re: concerned]
Sayit Offline

Hi, thank you for your thoughtful reply.
Honestly, right now I feel mad and sad that my need for revenge cannot be satisfied - S

#11418 - 07/20/11 06:09 PM Re: General Discussion - Part 1 [Re: starry]
Sayit Offline

Hi, starry:

Right now I feel mad and disappointed that my need to retaliate can't be satisfied.

I guess if my life was more to my liking, I'd be less bothered by Mr. Psychopath, but it so happens I have no family support and my friends are not really close enough to share this stuff.

The good news is I promised myself NOT to check the psychopath's Facebook anymore 'cause it fuels my ire.

There's a lot to read here- and should take the time and effort to read it all - trouble is I've got ADD, so find it difficult, but I'll do it!

#11419 - 07/20/11 06:28 PM Re: General Discussion - Part 1 [Re: Sayit]
Dianne E. Offline

Administrator

Loc: United States
Hi Sayit, I am sorry, I'll look up the revenge thread in a couple of hours, I promise.

Yes, read, read and read and you will understand better how revenge will only cause you harm.

Please speak kindly of her, all the money in the world doesn't make a victim happy. Who knows he might be very tight with money when it comes to her. It is all about show for him so I am sure any money that gets spent is under his tight control. If he wants her to be his arm piece, certainly he will buy her nice clothes. If there was ever a victim in a relationship with a Psychopath who was happy because they were living with the devil to have "things" they have yet to ever show up here bragging how money bought them happiness. In the end he would given the chance leave her pushing a shopping cart and never part with a dime to support his own family.

Money does not buy happiness. I would rather die an old lady in a crumbling down house with a 100 cats than trade places with her.

Let's stick to "the kid from hell", okay?

Di

Well, you have us to listen to you and hopefully help you. We understand and want to help you.

That is wise to stop checking his Facebook, smart move.

#11432 - 07/22/11 05:58 PM Re: General Discussion - Part 1 [Re: Dianne E.]
Sayit Offline

Hello, Diane:
Thanx for the link, but you're not gonna be happy with me about what I'm about to say.

I'm sorry, but I can't "speak kindly of her" 'cause I don't consider her a victim - and here's why: any woman interested in marrying a guy who despises his mother and speaks ill of her and marries him anyway, deserves what's coming to her - the wife, that is. SHE'S NO VICTIM! No one held a gun to her head and said "you must marry this guy". Any decent, integritous woman would've said: "listen, I won't marry you 'cause I don't like the things you say about your mother." But NOOOOOO, it's all about money and greed - and I'm sure I'm right about this, or wouldn't be saying it, ok?

Truth is, I hate the wife's guts and have zero sympathy for her, but really feel very sorry for the children- and that's why I wanted to make aforementioned call - not out of revenge.

Sincerely, Sayit

#11433 - 07/22/11 06:04 PM Re: General Discussion - Part 1 [Re: Sayit]
Dianne E. Offline

Administrator

Loc: United States
Hi Sayit, no I am not happy, it is against the way we operate as a community. She is a victim, you don't know her and you don't have to speak kindly about her (just leave her out of the issues) you are trying to resolve with "the kid from hell" but you do need to tone down the way you are speaking about her. We would be glad to support you with "the kid from hell".

Quote:
But NOOOOOO, it's all about money and greed - and I'm sure I'm right about this, wouldn't be saying it, ok?
Most all Psychopaths speak ill of their family in order to isolate the victim. There is no way you can be sure of this, it goes against what the dynamics a victim suffers when involved with a Psychopath, I can assure you her life is not a charming one for herself or the children. If you think "the kid from hell" treated you poorly, try to reach deep to understand what hell her life must be like.

Speaking ill of her is not acceptable here. If you would like to continue to work through the issues around "the kid from hell" you are more than welcome to do so, however she is not to be referred to in any negative manner. We do not support blaming the victim in any form. She and the children are all victims.

You can stay and we are glad to support you but will not accept blaming his wife for anything, she deserves compassion.

Di

#11434 - 07/22/11 06:25 PM Re: General Discussion - Part 1 [Re: Dianne E.]
Sayit Offline

Dianne, ok, I'll tone it down, but feel I'm absolutely right about what I'm saying - don't have to know her - intuition, I guess.
You say psychopaths speak ill of their families to isolate victims - well, the kid from hell spoke ill of me in his teens, so nothing new.

I'm sorry to hear "it's against the way we operate as a community" - that means I can't say what I believe to be right.

Page 39 of 39 < 1 2 ... 37 38 39

Moderator:  Dianne E.