Topic Options
#6752 - 03/21/08 11:41 PM Re: There is a way out! [Re: Dianne E.]
Mike Offline

Can I help you ?

#6753 - 03/22/08 04:52 AM Re: There is a way out! [Re: Dianne E.]
Segaya
Unregistered

Hi Dianne,
I send a mesage last night but I can't find it again....
What you wrote is almost correct and correct enough for me to understand. I thought indeed of something like balance.
I use google translation now and sometimes it doesn't translate words correctly. I have to put a word in a sentence before it works but that is a bit hard to do if I don't know the meaning of a word!! We always say...with hands and feet there is always a way to understand eachother.
I tried hard to express myself with both hands and feet and the strange thing is that nobody here is responding....

Are you taking care of yourself?
Love to hear from you again
Love Segaya

#6757 - 03/22/08 03:31 PM Re: There is a way out! [Re: ]
Segaya
Unregistered

THE TRIANGLE,

So, up to the next step;

You did the relaxation, You went to the little stream and in mind you travelled with the leave on the water, you sink to the bottom of the stream and found your secret inner space.

You got to know this secret inner space that is only yours and discovered all about it. You found the spot where you got used to sit down and enjoy the sun and the sights.
Now it is time to go to the next step in this adventure.

As you are sitting in that spot where there is nothing above you I want to ask you to sit like you see monks do. Don’t make it to difficult; You only have to do this in mind.
As you are like this, spread you arms and fingers sidewards and see how a circle is created on the ground around you. It is as wide as your arms and fingers are. The circle is of a bright yellow golden color.

Now although this is your secret place, I ask you to invite me in your special space to help you now. I can only be there if you invite me so don’t be afraid, I can’t enter without your invitation!

Now I know you don’t know me and don’t know how I look like so we make this part a little different from normal. Can you make a symbol of me?
Please don’t make me in the image of somebody you know or see sometimes. The best thing will be to use an abstract symbol. Every time you need to invite me, you can use the same symbol for me that you choose now. Don’t be afraid to hurt me in anyway there will no harm been done in any possible way . This way of doing it is very safe for both of us!

Now, as you see me, in thoughts, in front of you, I will sit in the same way you are and I do the same thing also; I spread my arms and fingers sidewards and around me a circle is created on the ground in the same yellow golden color.

The two circles just get together but just not touch each other.
Right in front of you in the course of your circle there is a bright , neon light. The color is the color of water…..not green and not bleu, it’s in between…..
This bright light is going to travel through the courses of the circles. It goes to your left side and behind you and is seen again on your right. Then in the middle, just in front of you it cuts the circles and goes to my right side, is behind me and is to see again as it goes to my left side. In the middle of the two circles it cuts them again. This has to been done for a 2 or 3 minutes. Think carefully about the cutting of the circles for this is the most important part of
this exercise!

After this is done you can come back the same way I described before; ..counting back from 3 to 1 and be careful in what you think; is it daytime or night time?….are you to be fresh and alert or can you go to bed after wards?
Next time I will write about what will happen after this…. Get exited for there is so much more nice things to come. The only thing you have to do is practice this and get used to it.

#6758 - 03/22/08 03:34 PM Re: There is a way out! [Re: ]
Segaya
Unregistered

hi Di or jan,
I get a bit confused now. The mediation is now in between the commends. Maybe it is a idea to number them ,but I don't know ho to do this? can you help me out?
Segaya

#6759 - 03/22/08 04:53 PM Re: There is a way out! [Re: ]
Dianne E. Offline

Administrator

Loc: United States
Hi Segaya, you can elect to edit then number them? Or start a new thread and you can copy and paste to the new thread and delete from this thread? If you need help just let us know.

Di

#6760 - 03/22/08 05:35 PM Re: There is a way out! [Re: Dianne E.]
Segaya
Unregistered

oke I will thanks!

#6766 - 03/22/08 05:47 PM Re: There is a way out! [Re: ]
Segaya
Unregistered

Hi I did what you told me... how do I prevent people to react on it in the new topic?? I like them to react in this topic you see..This because if somebody wants to do the exercises they can't find them very well when al reactions are in between.
Love segaya.

#6767 - 03/22/08 05:52 PM Re: There is a way out! [Re: ]
Segaya
Unregistered

hwhwha here I am again..I can't delete the postings in this topic... Just so you know!!
Love again Segaya

#6771 - 03/23/08 09:50 AM Re: There is a way out! [Re: ]
Dianne E. Offline

Administrator

Loc: United States
Okay, go to the original thread and select all so all posts will be in order. Then email me the list after you mark which one will be for which thread.

Don't worry people will find your wise words;)

Di

If you want to change the titles of threads just let me know and I'll change those also so you can have it like you think will make them in different wording.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Dianne E.