Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#11000 - 04/17/11 12:45 AM Re: can psychopaths be passive-aggressive? [Re: Newboy]
Newboy Offline
member

Registered: 03/04/11
Posts: 36
Hooray - Got it right at last!

Top
#11001 - 04/18/11 09:53 AM Re: can psychopaths be passive-aggressive? [Re: Newboy]
Elvie Offline
member

Registered: 03/26/11
Posts: 17
Originally Posted By: Newboy
Hi Elvie,
This is Newboy responding. I will introduce myself properly later, but for now I just want to say that I hear in your postings a questioning, querying about the circumstances in your life, trying to understand and come to terms with events and the person who has brought them. I am sorry that we have to meet like this, here, but then perhaps in the circumstances this is the best place to "meet".
It can be a long and painful road (shocking as well) to uncover and understand just what has been operating in your life, but in the end I think enlightening, and that leads to Freedom to find your own health & happiness. I want to respond to your question but it is with difficulty & taking me a long time so in the meantime I just wanted to drop you this and my best wishes
yours sincerely - Newboy.

Psychopath.s I think it is actually doing me some good to write down and clarify some of the jumble thats rumbling in my own head! Cheers.




Hi Newboy. Yes I think I am questioning right now. And having to accept a lot of realities I kept at bay a long time. It is incredibly hard and in many ways I've never felt felt so alone and vulnerable. The act of stepping away seems to make things worse initially not better, which is probably why so many of us fail to ever really break away. I know I took waaaay too long to come to this moment.

Please tell us more about yourself soon N. I know it can be so hard to marshal your thoughts and experiences. My initial post was one of the hardest things I have ever written and ended up so rambling I was almost disgusted by it and the total failure to really get across what I was trying to say. I'm a professional writer, but still words failed me. I think that is partly because of the mental fog a psychopath creates in his victim, and the pliable reality we have all lived with for so long. It makes focusing on the facts in the case almost impossible as well as incredibly painful.

Top
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Dianne E.