Page 6 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6
Topic Options
#14816 - 04/15/13 05:40 PM Re: Help [Re: tiger123]
Shayna Offline
member

Registered: 03/05/13
Posts: 120
Tiger, I completely understand ALL that. I have moments like that too, but they're fading. I had a bad weekend this past weekend where I found myself all cooped up in my house, canceling plans. I need to just keep busy; just keep moving... for now.

And yes, therapy really does help. Just talking about it with someone who gets it is such a relief.

Just remember, NOTHING can help him change. He's bound to this earth forever in a meaningless, hollow existence. Would you ever want to go through life like that? HELL NO! And no matter what his next relationships look like on the outside, you KNOW what she's going through or will go through. I know you know all this, but it never hurts to keep reading it. smile

(((HUGS)))

Top
#14817 - 04/15/13 06:18 PM Re: Help [Re: tiger123]
Nan Offline
member

Registered: 01/12/04
Posts: 501
Originally Posted By: tiger123


[…]

I wish that I was "special" enough to make him change.


You ARE special!

No amount of special would make him change
Quote:


I wish I could get a physical hug from you guys. haha


You can --- close your eyes, relax your shoulders and take a deep breath….

I put my arms around you in a warm hug. Keep your eyes closed and breathe in the hug.

Nan, hugging you



Edited by Nan (04/15/13 06:19 PM)

Top
#14818 - 04/15/13 09:32 PM Re: Help [Re: tiger123]
1962 Offline
member

Registered: 02/01/13
Posts: 206
Tiger 123,

Yes, I feel the same way about not wanting the "Psychopath" to move on. It is because we want to feel special and loved and wanted. It's totally a normal response to what we believed to be a real and loving relationship... BUT you need to understand that he already moved on and he is working on her right now. I know my husband had me and at least one long term lover as well as flirted with any female with two legs. What might happen if you and he were to get back together???... he might decide to disgard you
and make it on his terms this time. It hurts like @#$, trust me I know this from my own heart.

((HUGS)) to you Tiger. We all understand-


Edited by 1962 (04/15/13 09:33 PM)

Top
#14820 - 04/16/13 04:54 AM Re: Help [Re: 1962]
tiger123 Offline
member

Registered: 04/01/13
Posts: 23
Thank you everyone, for the virtual hugs too!

He called through the office main line this morning. & once again I said i was busy & quickly hung up. 15 more days till I leave this job. He texted my mum when I didn't reply. I'm fighting off my curiosity to ask her what he said. But it shdn't matter!

Thought about all those stories he told me that didn't add up. & I know he's contacting/ flirting/ sleeping around. I just don't have evidence.

Cannot wait till it gets easier again!

How have you guys been? &#10084;

Top
Page 6 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderator:  Dianne E.