I feel so alone and i feel as if my life has been completely destroyed. Ive got nothing left. I geniunely feel that way. My whole bodys in physcial pain, and i feel as if ive just come back from hell.
I completely relate to this, as likely does everyone on this site. The alleged 'friends' are not your friends, I suppose these are mostly Fake Book friends ?
You are young (I think?) and have many years ahead to forget about all of this one day, be happy and have real friends, a good partner and maybe some loving pets, kids, all that life has to offer. It just takes a little time. As far as physical pain, there is no matching the intelligence of the body, rest and listen to it. Eat well, drink water, stretch. Stress does a big number, so treat yourself with nurturing care, as hard as that can be. Al Anon groups can teach you this.
In the meantime, tragedy is a good marker for inner reflection, setting up strong boundaries and learning what is acceptable and totally Unacceptable in a relationship. This also means who your friends really are, Block the harassing ones since they are just stabbing an open wound, and some people are like this. Even animals attack another wounded one sometimes. It's primitive behavior.
A Start Over is a hard thing, but not the worst thing that can happen in life. Many of us obviously Needed the wake up call, since we were all putting up with too much abuse before the S. finally hit the fan.
In my grief, as I'm more open to listening, people have shared things with me they were keeping to themselves as well. I have learned a lot about some horrible events some of my friends and strangers have been through on many levels. It's been enlightening to me that I never paid that much attention, nor could fully understand before. It's made me a much better person, albeit a bit more emotional. I also notice I have less room for any BS in my life.
Thanks for your nice comments, but I'm also struggling, sometimes I'm shocked that I wake up every morning. But what I'm going through now is nothing compared to the grisly fear in the days with him and the black hole in my insides has finally dissipated. I still cry, but not for me, for my dog.
No happy days yet, but sometimes I get to laugh for a few hours with a good friend, a relief. This will come for you too.
It's a testament that all these things never broke anyone on this site. We just get up and do the best we can. You too girl!
I know youre gonna be fine one day. Give it some time.
Best wishes.