Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#12969 - 03/27/12 11:55 AM Re: What do psychopaths dream? [Re: skybluepaint]
NotCrzy Offline
member

Registered: 02/13/12
Posts: 61
Thanks that is very helpful. And i have been there done that and what u say is too true thankyou.

Top
#15058 - 05/06/13 08:08 AM Re: What do psychopaths dream? [Re: Smokey]
crocodile Offline
member

Registered: 04/25/13
Posts: 329
I think I also know a good song (funnily, this is how I found out my Psychopath is a Psychopath - I was looking through the internetz in search of cues on narcissts and came across this song): The Zombies - She's not there.
When it comes to dreaming: my Psychopath doesn't dream (he told me about it when we talked about the movies and how some directors use dream-like reality in their work: he said he doesn't know since he has no dreams). Now it all makes sense to me: he did not understand metaphors, only appreciated art which he perceived as "logical" (and completely ignored the parts which every other person saw as emotional/dream-like etc.) and had no dreams...
I almost feel for him - dreaming is such a great thing, it's almost like you're missing on having a second life...

Top
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  Dianne E.