Our son (10 years old) is starting to have some behavior problems at his new school (being distraction in class and once looking intently at someone which teacher says is "intimidatin" for some children. Right now, father is not connected to school because school is hour away and he has not made effort to come to school.
Should I communicate behavior problems with father or ask school for more information each week so I can document?
What is best way to address behavior problems with our son?
Our son is with me one week and with his father one week (I take him to his father hour away on week he is with father). Ultimately, I want to go back to court to ask that son stay with me during school week. His father exposes him to a lot of media violence, and son already catching father in lies and wants to catch him in lie (has already made maps and plan on how to catch him). I don't encourage it (trying to catch father) but I do listen to allow space for son to open up to me.
Right now, father is acting "normal" with me. In past month, I have established more boundaries then ever before including limited communicating.
Thank you for any insight
