HI Learner
I am replying to your recent post and no you need not go on, I know the pattern, I remember the pattern, I am astonished at their gall, affrontery etc etc. But at least you will have some well documented evidence which will really help your case. I hope the witnesses will support you. I know it must have been hell to go through but if it helps to get him away from your child then it will be worth it.

You must be really suffering from the strain - I thought I was going to crack while going through the courts. My ex was a lot more subtle and had set up some key people to believe him. A total nightmare.

But you must stay strong, believe you will get through it, and keep fighting it. I know my experience was negative - but if I can help at all I will. I have just written to my MP about the current legislation and the effects of a psychopathic parent and got a bog standard answer - but I will be writing again.

Take care of your self.

Recovery