Page 11 of 11 < 1 2 ... 9 10 11
Topic Options
#11268 - 06/22/11 08:04 PM Re: Married to a Psychopath [Re: lolly10]
Dianne E. Offline

Administrator
member

Registered: 11/15/02
Posts: 2789
Loc: United States
Do you honestly think your son is capable of making any kind of decision while your x is putting the force on him, he has no other way than to say what his father says.

How on earth can you live with this. Read the stories here about the people who were forced to live with Psychopath parents, it will never be rosy.

As his mother you owe it to your son to fight tooth and nail. You already know what visitation is right, you show up and get sucked in and held captive.

Your son is the captive now.

What happpened to the Lolly that was going to work with the attorney. A good judge will get to the truth.

PLEASE stop this train wreck, that is all it is going to be for your son if you just let it go and think him being with a Psychopath father is a good idea?????????????????????

Call your attorney, you are the adult and need to protect your son. Your x doesn't care about your son, he is just using him. It is only natural your son would agree with his father since he has to spend full time being hammered by him. How could you possibly think your son wouldn't go along with what his dad wanted him to say and do? You son has to agree to keeep himself from being pounded on full time.

As the mother, please do something, if you think you are stressed now, see what stress is really like when you spend the next coulple years wondering what a lousy life your son is living under the control of a Psychopath.

Please call your attorney and take action, why on earth are you letting a Psychopath tell you what is best for your son???????????

Top
#11271 - 06/23/11 02:32 PM Re: Married to a Psychopath [Re: Dianne E.]
lolly10 Offline
member

Registered: 05/10/11
Posts: 27
I met with the lawyer this morning and we are moving forward. This is my last chance to do something about this. I'm sorry that I get so stressed. I guess my resistance is low because I'm running fever and feel terrible. I want this to end so badly.

I know all the things your saying make total sense. Thanks for saying them. I can never hear enough.

Lolly

Top
#11274 - 06/23/11 06:05 PM Re: Married to a Psychopath [Re: lolly10]
Dianne E. Offline

Administrator
member

Registered: 11/15/02
Posts: 2789
Loc: United States
Hi Lolly,

I didn't mean to come across too strongly but I know you must be in turmoil and was only trying to get through to you.

I am thrilled you met with your attorney, keep us posted when you are up to it.

No reason to apologize for being stressed, can't imagine how much stress you must be in. As a mother stress is a natural reaction.

Di

Top
#11282 - 06/24/11 09:08 PM Re: Married to a Psychopath [Re: rnk444]
Cindy Offline
member

Registered: 05/19/10
Posts: 4
Take his name off your credit cards and get it in writing!
Save all the cash you can.
Document everything.
Make sure you get people who understand you are well and make sure they will bolster your case. There are attorneys that deal with Psychopaths, though I am trying to find one (a bit late!)

Top
Page 11 of 11 < 1 2 ... 9 10 11

Moderator:  Dianne E.