Topic Options
#14163 - 01/02/13 12:51 PM Ways of Collecting Evidence
007Girl Offline
member

Registered: 12/09/12
Posts: 15
Good morning all,

I am going in today to speak with an attorney on how I can retain representation and request my Psychopath to pay for it as I have no income at this time. I have tried twice (before I knew he was not capable at all of being civil) to do it on my own and just have him sign the paperwork to file atleast, he He like a two yr old refused, ripped it up and said he won't be signing anything as we are NOT getting divorced. I think this is just a precursor to how nasty this may get
.
I believe placing his efforts into cloning himself would be more productive. Then he may actually be able to love another in a relationship for once.

I have found this website and the knowledge I have accrued in regards to Psychopaths and their distorted thinking process has been empowering and a sense of closure for me.

I just want to thank you all so much for sharing your stories and experiences. Before I found this site, I was like a lost puppy searching for all my flaws to answer why he couldn't love me or even appeared to hate me. Its very hard to do a total switch of your paradigm to one that incomprehensible to anyone thats not a psychopath.


[*]So, for those of you that have divorced and had no income.... can you tell me how it panned out. Was it a percentage he was responsible for, or just half.

[*]Does anyone know where to find what adult dating sites/ profiles he has posted out in his cyber stalking realm? This is mainly for myself that I may remember the pain I endured and why I am pursuing this route. I suppose it maybe somewhat of a blessing in a sense , but I have a way of blocking out the bad and I am afraid I will crumble when its time to file. Its a no fault state, so info will serve no purpose in the proceedings and outcome.

I was going to use Spokeo, but wanted to ask before I used it , just in case their is one that you all could suggest.

Thank you !
Chryss

Top
#14166 - 01/02/13 04:23 PM Re: Ways of Collecting Evidence [Re: 007Girl]
Dianne E. Offline

Administrator
member

Registered: 11/15/02
Posts: 2789
Loc: United States
Hi, while I am not trying to spook you, I am certain that if I were in your shoes I wouldn't be talking about divorce etc. while living under the same roof with a Psychopath.

I know that getting a diagnosis would be a great thing to have but in reality, sadly I am not sure that is reality. Knowing what you are dealing with is the power you have in this situation. You know your parents will take him in, waiting to get information from the system etc. is putting yourself and your children in harms way, imo.

If he has been visiting porn sites that involve children and they have his computer and do a real test on it things will show up, what concerns me is you living with him while he is being investigated. It is pushing him to the plotting and snapping point by challenging him.

I am sorry to have to say this but I am very concerned if anyone is living with a Psychopath and planning a divorce that the Psychopath knows about. Don't ever assume he will play fair when his back is against the wall.

btw a solicitor is a term used for an attorney.

Di

Top
#14167 - 01/02/13 04:49 PM Re: Ways of Collecting Evidence [Re: Dianne E.]
007Girl Offline
member

Registered: 12/09/12
Posts: 15
Thanks Dianne! Trust me I was mortified when this all went down as I thought he was going to snap too. Its been going on since July... and needless to say the house was very uncomfortable. You could cut the tension with a knife. Unfortunately, I have given up on keeping anything private as he must project his paranoid ways on to me... he got into my computer last night. I deleted everything from here, but a friend wrote to my facebook about it and well while I was gone last night he read my mail. It almost appears that when I am gone, he spends the whole entire time ransaking the place..... I don't know why. I am certain he has been building his case against me for sometime. But he got so sloppy with his behavior in the last two years, he felt it from every direction, family, work , marriage. It is rather unsettling that Hes very reserved acting, which is what keeps me in that denial stage.... is he or is he not.... hes more likely to give me the silent treatment and act like I don't exist, which is great from this end. We both just dance around the big elephant in the front room, like we have done for yrs. I just don't want to be under the same roof when it actually hits. My dad will probably take him in like last time..... as they are two peas in a pod, my mother won't even spew his name. I have severed my relationship with my father as years after being away from his immediate control , he still seeths toxicity. Can Psychopaths be very emotionless, no response, or is that one of their biggest characteristics is fits of anger and rage? I have read conflicting information.



Edited by 007Girl (01/02/13 04:50 PM)

Top
#14168 - 01/02/13 06:06 PM Re: Ways of Collecting Evidence [Re: 007Girl]
Dianne E. Offline

Administrator
member

Registered: 11/15/02
Posts: 2789
Loc: United States
Hi, please be careful and do not let anyone know what you are up to, it is highly likely he will continue to get information about you.

I just don't think what you are doing is safe. Think of toying with a rattle snake, it might put up with you and hiss a few times but do you really know when it might lunge and bite you? With a Psychopath all bets are off and without a conscience it is hard to predict what might happen, I have read that in domestic cases things escalate to no return at the drop of a pin.

I would advise you to keep your history clear on your computer and better yet only go online from a public place like the library.

It may seem like things are under control but when you are living with evil it is hard for a rational person to guess what they might do next.

Every minute you are under the same roof, consider the boom has gone off and it is like living with a ticking time bomb, do you want this for yourself and how will you protect your children if he does something to you?

In answer to your question, they will win at all costs no matter what you try to do and staying there is dangerous.

Di

Top

Moderator:  Dianne E.