Page 6 of 11 < 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 >
Topic Options
#11140 - 05/25/11 04:51 PM Re: Married to a Psychopath [Re: lolly10]
Dianne E. Offline

Administrator
member

Registered: 11/15/02
Posts: 2789
Loc: United States
Hi Lolly,

It is great to hear that you and Violet are working toward a solution.

I don't know about the laws in your state but at a certain age the child is in charge of the decision where they live.

I am trying to be delicate but there are many risk factors with anal sex. I only know of a study that was done years ago and the one connection was that women who were diaganosed with aids who were not drug abusers, needles etc. that they shared in common was anal sex with a carrier of HIV. It had to do with the many blood vessels in that area. A person having sex with one person is exposed to what other activities their partner has engaged in. You don't know if he has been having sex with a woman in that manner who could be a carrier and not showing symptoms. I would suggest great caution.

I hope you don't mind but I would like to post your question on a thread we have here so that anyone looking for any specific information in the same area could find it easily.

Sex and the Psychopath

Di

Top
#11141 - 05/26/11 06:10 PM Re: Married to a Psychopath [Re: Dianne E.]
lolly10 Offline
member

Registered: 05/10/11
Posts: 27
Dear Di,
Thank you for your reply and yes, it's fine to share this with others. This is the only person that I've ever aloud what he would call a privilage. I thought something was wrong with him when he began asking for anal sex. I had never been approached with this before so I thought he had some sort of homosexual tendancies. He didn't began this until about 8 years into our marriage and didn't become insistant about it until he became a heavy drinker. He gets very angry and sulks when he dosent get what he wants sexually. I used to think that this was childish but more and more now I believe he was angry when he didn't control that. Am I right? Or is he just that insecure.
Anal sex is not only painful to me but I think that among the risk factors one might think about in longterm incontenance might be a risk.

Thanks Again
Lolly

Top
#11143 - 05/26/11 10:23 PM Re: Married to a Psychopath [Re: lolly10]
Dianne E. Offline

Administrator
member

Registered: 11/15/02
Posts: 2789
Loc: United States
Hi Lolly, insecure, no way, controlling for sure.

The health issue is what any woman or man engaging in that particular form of sex should consider as a high risk factor. Any open sores in the mouth also can be viewed as someting to be cautioned over. It takes contact with blood.

I wouln't rule out testing as a precaution since it has already been done to you as a warning to any others, please avoid this it is your body. Let him sulk all he wants, your health could be playing a high risk game.

Yes long term aspects of control of the muscle tissue there and incontence are indeed a factor.

Di

Top
#11146 - 05/27/11 07:52 PM Re: Married to a Psychopath [Re: Dianne E.]
lolly10 Offline
member

Registered: 05/10/11
Posts: 27
Dear Di,

I am glad I ask this. I didn't know about the aids risk. What type of test do I ask for and can I get them done at the local Health office?

Lolly

Top
#11147 - 05/27/11 07:55 PM Re: Married to a Psychopath [Re: lolly10]
lolly10 Offline
member

Registered: 05/10/11
Posts: 27
Psychopath.S.
Do what Miss Di said, let them sulk. I told myself after years of deliberation that I was the one with the problem not him. This is not true. If your conscience tells you something is not natural feeling or wrong LISTEN!

Lolly

Top
#11148 - 05/27/11 10:02 PM Re: Married to a Psychopath [Re: lolly10]
Dianne E. Offline

Administrator
member

Registered: 11/15/02
Posts: 2789
Loc: United States
Hi Lolly, you should be a able to find a testing location in your area.

This is a pretty good site, I just checked it out and they even have a loation here in the middle of nowhere;)

Free STD location finder

Since it isn't a big secret that Psychopaths are known for their multiple sexual partners I would suggest that any person that has had any form of sexual actiity with a Psychopath, please get tested and get tested and continue getting tested on a regular basis, some issues don't show up but can over time. Regular testing/screening is essential.

Di

Top
#11150 - 05/28/11 10:33 AM Re: Married to a Psychopath [Re: Dianne E.]
skybluepaint Offline
member

Registered: 02/06/11
Posts: 100
Sound advice, Dianne. Psychopaths are promiscuous and anyone should get tested who has been with one.

As for incontinence, I wouldn't worry about it. Gay men have been having anal sex for years, and if that were an issue, I suppose we'd all be watching a bunch of gay men ads for Depends, no? For men, who have a Psychopath-spot in the anal area, just as women have a G-spot in the vaginal area, that stimulation likely feels good. But, for women, probably not as much. I think men just do that to women because it seems naughty, forbidden, new, adventurous, different, or, perhaps as was discussed, as a matter of control, not because it actually provides any kind of stimulation for women.

It doesn't matter where the penetration occurs, if someone is infected or has been engaged with multiple partners and hasn't used protection or hasn't been tested, there is risk. Always better to be safe.

Top
#11151 - 05/28/11 10:35 AM Re: Married to a Psychopath [Re: skybluepaint]
skybluepaint Offline
member

Registered: 02/06/11
Posts: 100
Ok, that was weird, computer self-edited. I meant men have a Psychopath-spot, as in a sensitive prostate area in that anal region, which is pleasurable, not a Psychopath-spot. LOL!

Top
#11152 - 05/28/11 10:36 AM Re: Married to a Psychopath [Re: skybluepaint]
skybluepaint Offline
member

Registered: 02/06/11
Posts: 100
UGH!!!! Whenever I type Psychopath, does this program automatically type psychopath? I meant prostate.

Top
#11153 - 05/28/11 12:43 PM Re: Married to a Psychopath [Re: skybluepaint]
skybluepaint Offline
member

Registered: 02/06/11
Posts: 100
Last try....

Women have a "G" spot in frontal area.
Men have a "Psychopath" spot in rear area.
Hopefully, using quotation marks will get me through the filter!
Regardless, both bring pleasure.

So, yeah, when men are trying anal sex with a woman, it isn't really for her pleasure, because that isn't where her pleasure spot is. It is more for him, and the visual stimulation, the thrill of it. And, yes, as Dianne pointed out, the tissues in the anal area are more sensitive and prone to tearing, so extra caution is advised.

Top
Page 6 of 11 < 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 >

Moderator:  Dianne E.