HELLO - HAPPY EASTER EVERYBODY!!
Glad to finally get back in here. Especially today. I am defintely addicted and a co-addict, too, finished.
Because of the line of work I am in, I have to have contact with some of the people occasionally from my old office. I was expecting a call from one of them, answered the phone and it was "P". Broke my "No Contact" by accident. He had made up an excuse for business purposes to call me. I was thinking about him yesterday because I wanted to call him up and say Happy Easter. But I didn't!! And don't think I would have. He asked me how I was and why I don't call anymore. The same old words out of his mouth. Then I begin to wonder if he really does care. He jokingly put down my new office. Oh well. Such is the P. wacky world. I don't want to go back. But after talking to him I get tempted to call him up to believe that I have something else I need to say to him or make him understand. Maybe just maybe it was all me and there was no reason for me to experience the excrutiating pain of the last year. I keep remembering how he denied that we had any kind of friendship during the D&D phase. Okay, want you to know that this was only temporary thinking and I am slowly getting back on the right thinking path. Thanks to everybody who has ever shared there experince, strength and hope with recovery. I will be okay, I will recover. I am working on making the P. very nuetral in my life. Don't want to care one bit about anything that has anything to do with P. I guide my thoughts that way. I visualize cutting with a chainsaw the cord that binds the P and I together in my thoughts (read about that on another site). It is a hard road of recovery, but I know with no contact I do feel better. I will let go of this last contact, and continue as if it never happened. Well, best go!
Take Care,
betterway